• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Emirates Marketing Project***

Lemonade Money

Steffen Freund
Saturday 21st January 2017
Etihad Stadium

Premier League

12:30 EST
17:30 GMT
21:30 GST
04:30 AEDT (Sunday)
BT Sport 1 / BT Sport 1 HD / BT Sport 4K UHD

Results of each team's last 5 matches across all leagues and competitions

Emirates Marketing Project last 5 matches (most recent first):
15/01/17 (a)Everton 4-0 L
06/01/17 (a)West Ham United 0-5 W
02/01/17 (h)Burnley 2-1 W
31/12/16 (a)Liverpool 1-0 L
26/12/16 (a)Hull City 0-3 W
Tottenham Hotspur last 5 matches (most recent first):
14/01/17 (h)West Bromwich Albion 4-0 W
08/01/17 (h)Aston Villa 2-0 W
04/01/17 (h)Chelsea 2-0 W
01/01/17 (a)Watford 1-4 W
28/12/16 (a)Southampton 1-4 W

Last time we met: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Emirates Marketing Project

e536c6a1b2647f297f281fa32b92eb3a.jpg

Last edited:
Realistically, if we believe we are in the title race then Saturday is a must win. We have to try and cut the gap on Chelsea to 3-5 points at least before the Europa League starts as we will be playing catch up most weeks. The last thing we need is to go into every game 10 points behind Chelsea like we were last season with Leicester.

If we think about the title it is a must win...

If we are just thinking about the top 4 then it is a must not lose...

I want to win something this year above just getting top four.. So I want to see us really go out to win the game at a time when Emirates Marketing Project look vulnerable at the back and before they can spunk £100 million on replacements.

To dare is to do but if we lose perhaps we can then set our sights on winning a trophy and not just give up on Europa or FA cup.

We look absolutely fantastic at the moment and perhaps even better than last season so come on you mighty Spurs...

Based on current form I'll be bitterly disappointed if we don't win vs that lot. But football is a strange game, and one lucky/unlucky bounce is enough to change everything. I take nothing for granted, and expect City to try and bounce back. It will be a tough game, but we have beaten them 3 times in a row. May the 4th be with us :D

Disagree that this is must win. I think more don't lose tbh. Liverpool away given their positioning and lack of distractions is more of a must win imo. Having said all that, I think our pressing will be too much for City and wouldn't be surprised if we won in exactly the same fashion as last season.

The next 3 gameweeks will tell us if Chelsea are catchable and it will have little to do with whether we win on Saturday but by the time we take to the field against Liverpool then we could possibly be within 3-4 points of Chelsea if they have failed to beat Arsenal or Liverpool in the next fortnight and we have taken 7 points from the next three.

If Yaya starts for City, we should quite easily overpower them. Yaya is so static it's a joke. A cone would be a better option in midfield. Is Ferandinho back from suspension? I hope not.

If Yaya starts for City, we should quite easily overpower them. Yaya is so static it's a joke. A cone would be a better option in midfield. Is Ferandinho back from suspension? I hope not.

Fernandinho is still suspended mate which is a bonus but not bothered either way

We can win this, but it won't be easy, despite City's poor form. I'd be happy with a draw.

On paper a good result against a title contender, and it means they won't gain any points on us.

We can win this, but it won't be easy, despite City's poor form. I'd be happy with a draw.

On paper a good result against a title contender, and it means they won't gain any points on us.

We are three points ahead of them now. To double that would be absolutely massive, but at the very least don't let them catch up.

Based on current form I'll be bitterly disappointed if we don't win vs that lot. But football is a strange game, and one lucky/unlucky bounce is enough to change everything. I take nothing for granted, and expect City to try and bounce back. It will be a tough game, but we have beaten them 3 times in a row. May the 4th be with us :D

Indeed. Beware the wounded tiger.

We played City earlier in the season when they were flying! now we play them off the back of a 4-0 loss. I cant see them losing 2 on the bounce and especially at home. I would hope for a win but i think at best we will grab is a draw. We do however have a good record vs them so it should count for something. If we score first the fans will be on Citys back which could work in our favour.

Id start with a back 3 again and bring Wimmer in for Verts

I don't rate City as a team but they have 4 or 5 players who can win a game, none of them turned up at Goodison Park. If we play to the same level we have in our last 2 league games we should win as we have a team who are confident with the plan. Watching on TV we looked confident in the games at Southampton and Watford but watching them at the ground against Chelsea and WBA I felt there was complete self belief running through the side and an almost arrogance I've not seen before.

The boys should be playing with no pressure. All the money is on Chelsea and Liverpool with a few deluded souls on Arsenal. We need a win on one of the "big" grounds, Saturday is the most likely.

Realistically, if we believe we are in the title race then Saturday is a must win. We have to try and cut the gap on Chelsea to 3-5 points at least before the Europa League starts as we will be playing catch up most weeks. The last thing we need is to go into every game 10 points behind Chelsea like we were last season with Leicester.
Must win.

We played City earlier in the season when they were flying! now we play them off the back of a 4-0 loss. I cant see them losing 2 on the bounce and especially at home. I would hope for a win but i think at best we will grab is a draw. We do however have a good record vs them so it should count for something. If we score first the fans will be on Citys back which could work in our favour.

Id start with a back 3 again and bring Wimmer in for Verts
Which fans?????

Back