• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

about time somebody put these cnuts back in their box, let's go there and smash em, they ain't half as good as they think they are, stop the racist and get Ade at their back 2 and that should be enough

I can't think of a game I have less looked forward to in my many years as a Spurs fan. Even the Arsenal away games back when they were amazing, I was too young to really fear us visiting them. Genuinely could see this being a 5 or 6-0 mauling. Hopefully we at least nick a goal for the travelling Yid army to celebrate.

We should go with:

LLORIS - NAUGHTON - KABOUL - VERTONGHEN - ROSE - SANDRO - CAPOUE - LENNON - ERIKSEN - CHADLI - ADEBAYOR

and just shut up shop to try and make the score respectable. Instead I see Tim opting for:

LLORIS - NAUGHTON - KABOUL - VERTONGHEN - ROSE - SIGURDSSON - SANDRO - BENTALEB - LENNON - ADEBAYOR - ERIKSEN

Or worse, 4-4-2. Bentaleb would be tormented by Gerrard, bless him, and I have nightmares thinking of Suarez against Rose.

Oh well, I'll have to shag a scouse bird the night before to lessen the blow of the result :D

COYS

-------------lloris
naughton--kaboul----vert----rose
---------------bentaleb
---------sig-----------eriksen
---chadli------soldado--------ade

There is no point in us going there and trying to be solid, we aren't capable. We do have some players who can pass, move and score (the five infront of Bentaleb there). So play them and pray like f**k.

-------------lloris
---------------bentaleb

There is no point in us going there and trying to be solid, we aren't capable. We do have some players who can pass, move and score (the five infront of Bentaleb there). So play them and pray like f**k.
:lol:

Really don't know how we should line up, maybe -

-----------------------------Lloris------------------------------
Walker----------Kaboul------------Vertonghen---------Rose
Townsend----Bentaleb----Sandro----Eriksen--------Chadli
--------------------------- Adebayor--------------------------

they can't defend for toffee either, anyone who has had a go at them has scored goals

I think it's our only hope, a ridiculous game that we win 2-3 or 3-4. If we try and keep it tight, we know what will happen -- we'll do well for a bit, someone will make a huge individual error, we concede, heads drop and we then get smashed to bits.

they can't defend for toffee either, anyone who has had a go at them has scored goals

You may well score three against them by having a go but you're just as likely to concede six at the same time. If I was setting the team up I'd mirror it to how Villa played them, defend deep and counter, if we're still in the game by the 70th minute then have a go to get the win.

I think that's probably spot on.

It's also about time we had some luck in one of these big games. Their keeper getting sent off, red-card + penalty, something like that. I mean ffs, it's not enough we can't defend, we also have to get it in the arris from the officials.

-------------lloris
---------------bentaleb

The praying's already started mate...

You may well score three against them by having a go but you're just as likely to concede six at the same time. If I was setting the team up I'd mirror it to how Villa played them, defend deep and counter, if we're still in the game by the 70th minute then have a go to get the win.

Defenders such as Kabs Verts naughtOn and Rose have a natural attacking instinct I can't see them defending deep. Even if we do they look like they have a mistake in them which will get heavily punished if we allow Liverpool on to us.

This will go either two way s- they hammer us or we get a sly 2-1 win albeit a bit lucky. I think the latter

Their quick counterattack kills every team. Rose, Naughton, Dembélé and Townsend shouldn't play in this game as they are prone to stupid passes.

This is the one game you don't play a high line in. They are a superb counter attacking side.

They're the kind of team you need to play like a Mourinho side against. Always make sure there's enough cover, don't be putting ourselves in. positions where ****ups will cost us. Sit deeper, make them come out and expose themselves and for the love of GHod: No Dawson.

Our left hand side will be breached many times over. We simply have to retort at pace and moving the ball quickly. No Moussa.

Back