• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

diego_maradona

Steffen Iversen
Staff member
10536960874_ebdf4ee292_o.jpg

GLORY GLORY or BORING GLORY?

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

ledleyking_1695670a.jpg

---------------------------Friedel-------------------------

Walker----------Chiriches------Kaboul--------Naughton

------------------Sandro--------Dembele-----------------

----Lennon-------------Lamela----------------Chadli-----

----------------------Adebayor---------------------------

I think Sandro will be rested for this. We'll need him against Everton. Expect to see Defoe start ahead of Ade.

------------ Friedel
Walker Chiriches Dawson Naughton
------- Dembele Paulinho
Lamela ----- Eriksen ---- Chadli
------------- Defoe

I think Sandro will be rested for this. We'll need him against Everton. Expect to see Defoe start ahead of Ade.

------------ Friedel
Walker Chiriches Dawson Naughton
------- Dembele Paulinho
Lamela ----- Eriksen ---- Chadli
------------- Defoe

This is probably the most likely line up. Capoue and Rose really did get injured at the wrong time of the season.

Completely forgot Sigurdsson. Chadli hasn't featured for a while, so maybe Siggy in his place.

You mean Siggy hasn't featured for a while? Interesting, Chadli is probably bottom of the list of those attacking midfielders. I still think he's a decent player.

You mean Siggy hasn't featured for a while? Interesting, Chadli is probably bottom of the list of those attacking midfielders. I still think he's a decent player.

No, I mean Chadli. Not even on the bench a couple of times, think he's been injured. I like him, got some very undeserved stick early on.

think this will be a different game, even more of a Hull B team, us with less self imposed pressure.

We will look a lot better, and people will overreact the other way as usual.

Come on Rossi, join the fun. Post a team

Well I don't know who's fit and who isn't but something like:

Friedel; Naughton, Dawson, Chiriches, Fryers; Sandro, Holtby; Lamela, Sigurdsson, Chadli; Defoe/Ade

Dembele on for Sandro after 45 so both would've had a total of 90 mins over the past couple of games. If Capoue is fit then that's a bonus. I know it'll be a lot stronger than that though so I expect to see Walker, Vertonghen, Paulinho, Eriksen, Lennon etc. Probably even Hugo as well.

Back