• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Huddersfield

Yermiyahu

Scott Parker
Tottenham HotSpur VS Huddersfield***

When Sat Sept 30th 12.30 GMT
Where - Somewhere oop north

Predicted Lineup Who knows?

Predicted scoreline Spurs 4 (Rebrov 3 kane 1) Huddersfield 0

Is Bassong Suspended?

This is my first ever OMT despite being a member of this site for 12 years COYS!!!Custard-Wrestling.JPG badger.JPG 19076821.png

Last edited:
Why did you make it so bad?

ThatFoolhardyHoneybadger-max-1mb.gif

Tottenham HotSpur VS Huddersfield***

When Sat Sept 30th 12.30 GMT
Where - Somewhere oop north

Predicted Lineup Who knows?

Predicted scoreline Spurs 4 (Rebrov 3 kane 1) Huddersfield 0

Is Bassong Suspended?

This is my first ever OMT despite being a member of this site for 12 years COYS!!!

This-is-why-everyone-hate-you-GIF.gif

Last edited:
We'll smash them 0-5, Kane hat-trick.

--------------lloris
------toby---sanchez----vert
trippier**----dier----dembele*---davies
-----------eriksen---dele
----------------kane

*if not fit, Sissoko.

**edit, forgot aurier is suspended

I'm impressed by how you lot keep digging up these gifs for every situation. High internet competency. :D

Eriksen looks like he'll be back

“Today he showed us good energy,” said Pochettino. “Maybe he’s not 100 per cent today but we hope tomorrow he will feel good and will be available for us to select if we want. I don’t believe it will be a big issue for the next game.”

So will be this 3 at the back, diamond in midfield, 3331 again.

----------------------------Lloris
----------Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen
Trippier------------------ Dier----------------- Davies
------------Sissoko-------------------Eriksen
-----------------------------Alli
----------------------------Kane

I've been to Huddersfield before. It's a strange place - a pit village surrounded by striking hills. A bit like a kitchen sink drama film from the 50s.

There is a good pub called The Parish and a great record shop on the main highstreet called Vinyl Tap, if anyone is making the journey.

I would actually like us to bench Dele Alli for this game. I dont think his mind is on football at the moment. Bring him off the bench.

I would actually like us to bench Dele Alli for this game. I dont think his mind is on football at the moment. Bring him off the bench.

I kind of agree with this. Son deserves a start. And I think Alli has been out of a lot of games for very long periods. Problem is, the moments he is involved like Against the Spammers he makes two goals, so what do you do. I think in the end you still have to play him back into form.

Side picks itself at the moment with the injuries and suspensions.

I hope Sissoko scores. Think it will help his confidence immensely. Huddersfield have been playing pretty well. I have a feeling they wont sit deep on us. So im going for a win for us.

3-1 Sissoko, Vertonghen, Kane.

IMO, if Dele is fit, he plays. He's a class above Son, who certainly doesn't deserve a start based on his performance in Europe the other night.

Back