• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having luck finding the game? NBC showed a graphic with all the games, and Spurs was listed next to the SyFy channel which is rather odd???

I found SyFy on my box and it is showing My Stepmother is an Alien. I am a fan of Kim Basinger in a flimsy negligee, but it is NOT Spurs.

Now I found some other online Spurs source which is showing a black and white SyFy film... what channel is it on? Be In?

That's Twilight Zone. The match is on after that.

Anyone having luck finding the game? NBC showed a graphic with all the games, and Spurs was listed next to the SyFy channel which is rather odd???

I found SyFy on my box and it is showing My Stepmother is an Alien. I am a fan of Kim Basinger in a flimsy negligee, but it is NOT Spurs.

Now I found some other online Spurs source which is showing a black and white SyFy film... what channel is it on? Be In?
Try SportsNet world (Canada)

Get in! And Everton should have been playing with 10 men. Tackle from behind, with no chance of playing the ball is supposed to be a red card.

Back