• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We know how they play. Shame Son is Suspended, I always like him up against City.

I am going to go for a strong midfield and more of a hit them on the break methodology . There is no chance Lo Celso will play, but I put him
in anyway as he is the kind of player we need for this game who can hold onto the ball and break on their Defense. Eriksen likely wont
start either. Im also dubious we will play three at the back. So this line up is basically trash. But hey!

Sanchez covering the pace, Toby and Jan pushing up, KWP and Danny roaming down the sides. The behemoths in the midfield. Guile
behind Kane. The point man. No dropping him back and wasting him. Moura was crap against Villa. Dropped. Winks can take a
breather.

------------------------Lloris-----------------------

-----------Toby-------Sanchez-------Jan---------

KWP--------------------------------------------Danny
------------------Sissoko--N'Dombele--------------

----------Lo Celso-------------------Eriksen--------

-------------------------Kane--------------------------

Fear the worst, expect nothing at City and anything is a bonus. Then you won't be disappointed with the result. They're a far better team than us so maybe our only hope is that we have no hope. If we play them at our game we will lose, if we frustrate them and go extra defensive we could surprise them. This is where Poch doesn't win tactically in these games, not clever enough to outwit the master Guardiola like a Mourinho would have done against Ferguson.

4-0 Spurs. Kane hatrick and Ndombele.

Absolute brick OMT by the way. I should have done this. 100% record. 2 OMT's 2 wins.

Last edited:
I think we are definitely going to miss Son in this one. Our best chance of success would be with Son and Moura on the wings. Who can replace Son like for like?

I think we are definitely going to miss Son in this one. Our best chance of success would be with Son and Moura on the wings. Who can replace Son like for like?

Have we ever lined up like that?

I'd start the same side as last weekend but bring in Eriksen for Sissoko and line up 4-2-3-1.

Have we ever lined up like that?

I'd start the same side as last weekend but bring in Eriksen for Sissoko and line up 4-2-3-1.

Yeah - Poch never plays Son and Moura together. I think the only time was towards the end of last season when Kane was injured and Son played CF e.g. One Night in Amsterdam.

But never the two behind or either side of Kane.

I think we'd lose a lot in terms of options with two direct WFs.

Will be very tough, but confident that we'll put up a fight. Avoiding individual errors will be important, but at the same time we have to be brave. Probably need a bit of luck going our way, it could get ugly if we're sloppy, unlucky or both.

Hope Vertonghen is back. Hoping for a 4-2-3-1 as I think it leaves our fullbacks less exposed. Other than that just pick a team, some big decisions for Pochettino on Sissoko, Winks, Eriksen, Lamela etc.

4-2-3-1 with Sissoko on the bench is by far our best formation.

Yes, risk of playing a back 3 against this lot is that their wide forwards drift wider meaning our full backs have to mark them and we end up with a back 5

Hopefully Eriksen and Jan will start but still, anything from the game is a bonus

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I’d start with the team that pretty much finished the game at the weekend

As much as I prefer winks starting you can’t argue (unless your scara) that Ndombele and Sissoko worked with eriksen playing in the 3 in front flanked by moura and Lamela, and Kane up top

Have to bring Verts back in for this one. Experience shows in these games.

Damn I only wanted to know people's opinions on our team v the top 2, I refuse to accept the blame for this Saturday. If on the other hand we manage a decent result I will accept all praise. :p
Works for Mourinho

Back