• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mate as bad as it was today, its all part of being a Spurs supporter. Keep the faith, I`m sure we will see good times again! Unfortunately probably not this season

I can't dude. I'm actually not that upset about it as I've said for years every year I lose the love for football more and more.

I see going to spurs as a burden and never get excited about going anymore. I've been for the last 20 years and I guess I find the whole match day boring now. Add to the fact we have one of the worst squads I've seen and a useless manager, you won't find me going to even games like arsenal anymore....

I dont even know where to begin. If you were the manager(head Coach) what would you do? There are so many players who are not good enough for the prem. But the reality is we will not get rid of them in january. We will probably not add to the squad in January either due to availability of suitable players and the inflated prices we would have to pay.

The trouble is it is so difficult for us to get "world class players" when you know anyone half decent would choose **** or Liverpool over us due to wages etc. We cant compete withe the likes of City,Utd, Chelski, or the Spanish big 2 in transfer fees so we try to pick up the occasional player like Modric. But our buying in the past couple of seasons has been dreadful. Soldado and Lamela promise so much but actually have delivered far below expectations. Why buy Davies and he is not even in the squad? So many players playing so average.

Seriously what would you do if you were in Pochettinos position today? Who would you drop

I can't dude. I'm actually not that upset about it as I've said for years every year I lose the love for football more and more.

I see going to spurs as a burden and never get excited about going anymore. I've been for the last 20 years and I guess I find the whole match day boring now. Add to the fact we have one of the worst squads I've seen and a useless manager, you won't find me going to even games like arsenal anymore....

so basically youre a **** poor supporter. youre a fan through thick and thin. who gives a **** if our squads ****, its OUR squad, SPURS squad, you know the team you support? how about getting behind them through thick and thin no matter how **** they are. Youre the type of **** fan that would bemoan a misplaced pass.

I now do not get upset about Spurs losing, I take it in my stride. Untill something changes I don't know what it is that needs changing. But at the moment I am out of live with Spurs.

I know where you are coming from mate. It does n`t help that by playing crap the atmosphere is terrible. It used to always be buzzing on match days but this season there is no optimism or enthusiasm from the start. I am actually dreading the visits of **** and Chelski this year

I think we look like a team of seven year olds at times. Everybody just running around wildly in every direction. Defensively we are shockingly poorly organised. Going forward we are slow, predictable and easy to defend against.

Mopo's fault

I don't buy into this "not good enough for the prem". Not good enough as first choice for a top 6 team, kaboul, mason, Kane and Ade. Mason may get there, Kane more chance. Kaboul and Ade are so far off it it's not even funny.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

so basically youre a **** poor supporter. youre a fan through thick and thin. who gives a **** if our squads ****, its OUR squad, SPURS squad, you know the team you support? how about getting behind them through thick and thin no matter how **** they are. Youre the type of **** fan that would bemoan a misplaced pass.

There's no point getting behind them on a message board though is there?

I'm going to prepare for the abuse when I say..I'd get Pulis in, and get rid of Poch

In four years we've gone from beating the champions league holders Inter Milan in the group stages of that competition to wanting Tony Pulis at the lane to sort the mess out.

Nice work Mr Levy.

Just back from the game and I am shocked we are just so so poor. No spark no fight no movement nothing horrendous performance again. Worst part is can't see anything changing

hmm where do u start after that.

first thing is stoke aren't very good either, we could have snatched a completely undeserved draw there but if a top 5 team had come to WHL today we would have lost 5-1. Its clear the players dont care, they only showed emotion like Rose when they were pulled back or got in those niggly tackles stoke are famous for.
Lamela just cant hack it in this league, he's so unsuited for the hustle and bustle of the PL, Baldini should be ashamed of himself for making him our record signing, Kane is a very average forward, there's no special talent there, we have no muscle in midfield, Pochettino is more of a defensive minded coach so its more disappointing to see us letting in goals like we are.
I'm not going to over react and say we'll be relegated cos we wont but we're heading for a bottom 10 finish and while the manager clearly doesnt know whats going on, if you sack him, then what, I couldnt think of an interim, that would be headless chicken stuff.
If ever there was a good time for an international break its now.
And I'm really hoping we dont qualify for the europa next year (if we win the league cup)this thursday sunday schedule is horrendous.

:-k
I don't buy into this "not good enough for the prem". Not good enough as first choice for a top 6 team, kaboul, mason, Kane and Ade. Mason may get there, Kane more chance. Kaboul and Ade are so far off it it's not even funny.

Perhaps I should have phrased it differently. We buy so many players with either massive potential(Like lamela) or proven(like Soldado, I know neither in the prem)
who then go on to look average. The list is massive look at the likes of Bently and loads we buy. Do we have some kind of curse on us? what has happened to the likes of Paulinho etc. On current form hardly any of our current squad would get into any of the current top 10 teams in the Prem. So many players under performing. The earlier posts about players who we have let go who are better than players we have kept is true. Fazio better than Dawson NO! Dembele better than Siggy/Holtby No! The list could go on, Capoue better than Sandro, no way

Anyway rant over, I think there will be a few more threads like this before the season is over unfortunately

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

How exactly?

Be specific.

Sherwood clearly identified the problem last season. We don't have enough players with heart. So what do we do - just buy more of the same Carlos Kickaballanout types and let the likes of Dawson, Sandro and Holtby go, Sheer madness. We now have quantity but very little quality.

Very little to suggest Poch is the man to turn it round. At least under TS we got results and scored goals against this type of dross. Can anyone name anything Poch has got right?

Sherwood clearly identified the problem last season. We don't have enough players with heart. So what do we do - just buy more of the same Carlos Kickaballanout types and let the likes of Dawson, Sandro and Holtby go, Sheer madness. We now have quantity but very little quality.

Very little to suggest Poch is the man to turn it round. At least under TS we got results and scored goals against this type of dross. Can anyone name anything Poch has got right?

And you think those guys were?

:rolleyes:

And you think those guys were?

:rolleyes:

they were superior to Stambouli, Fazio and Capoue. Its just part of our policy of constantly replacing players with players of a slightly inferior quality.

Kaboul and Fazop at the back has to be one of the worst pairings in the league. Last year we thought Danny Rose was a weak link and needed replacing. This year he appears to be an all time great left back in comparison to the constant calamities going on in central defence.

Our central midfield is Mason and Capoue. MASON & CAPOUE! Its abysmal and sounds no better than what i would expect from Leicester or Sunderland. Capoue would have been perfect for Cardiff.

they were superior to Stambouli, Fazio and Capoue. Its just part of our policy of constantly replacing players with players of a slightly inferior quality.

Kaboul and Fazop at the back has to be one of the worst pairings in the league. Last year we thought Danny Rose was a weak link and needed replacing. This year he appears to be an all time great left back in comparison to the constant calamities going on in central defence.

Our central midfield is Mason and Capoue. MASON & CAPOUE! Its abysmal and sounds no better than what i would expect from Leicester or Sunderland. Capoue would have been perfect for Cardiff.

I'm not claiming that the replacements were massive improvements, but they were certainly not downgrades on the players we let go. Not the Dawson and Sandro we signed or at the height of their career, but what they were when we sold them.

I'm not claiming that the replacements were massive improvements, but they were certainly not downgrades on the players we let go. Not the Dawson and Sandro we signed or at the height of their career, but what they were when we sold them.

why replace like for like then? at the very least we moved on players who cared about the club for a load of new unknowns of similiar (i'd argue lesser) quality.

it all adds to the hideous instability and gets us absolutely nowhere. it madness. We are now left with central midfield options consisting of mason, capoue and a dembele the manager clearly doesnt fancy. its sheer lunacy.

Back