• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Colchester Utd ***

In the final analysis- We are out of the CC, the PL has already gone and we are not going to win the CL. So that realistically leaves only the FACup for us to win this season. A high risk strategy by Poch. Didn't he say we need to win a trophy 'this year?

Extremely disappointed with the result, to have so much possession was expected but to get barely half a dozen shots on target shows that something is wrong.

And that thing, I think, is Poch. He hasn't been the same since losing the CL Final and seems very defeatist in his attitude, maybe he is waiting on the Madrid call but he certainly doesn't seem to have his mind on the job and that is affecting the whole team.

In the final analysis- We are out of the CC, the PL has already gone and we are not going to win the CL. So that realistically leaves only the FACup for us to win this season. A high risk strategy by Poch. Didn't he say we need to win a trophy 'this year?

We're not winning any trophies this season. I really hope we can scrape another top 4 finish (quite frankly, apart from two teams there isn't much competition), but it could be a complete write off well before xmas. Right now I don't see anything other than a parting of ways in the summer.

I didn’t see the game, what shape did we play with, three at the back or a diamond with three defensive minded players against a league two team.

Also, before I get accused of being a happy clapper, I’m thoroughly tinkled off with most of what I’ve seen this season, I think we are fudging up a tremendous situation, but tonight doesn’t move the needle for me at all.

priority number one will always be finishing top 4, tonight doesn’t change that
Says who? Even Poch says we need to win a trophy. Players certainly don’t think that way. There’s only so long they will put up with not winning anything so no wonder so many who have been here the whole time under Poch are unhappy. They don’t want to look back on their careers and go, ah remember all those years we finished top 4....

Says who? Even Poch says we need to win a trophy. Players certainly don’t think that way. There’s only so long they will put up with not winning anything so no wonder so many who have been here the whole time under Poch are unhappy. They don’t want to look back on their careers and go, ah remember all those years we finished top 4....

Daniel Levy

We're not winning any trophies this season. I really hope we can scrape another top 4 finish (quite frankly, apart from two teams there isn't much competition), but it could be a complete write off well before xmas. Right now I don't see anything other than a parting of ways in the summer.

I fear the parting of the ways will happen long before that.

There’s only so long they will put up with not winning anything so no wonder so many who have been here the whole time under Poch are unhappy. They don’t want to look back on their careers and go, ah remember all those years we finished top 4....

They seem quite happy not winning trophies anytime we get a sniff of one.

To win anything these days you have to desperately want it, and other than 2nd half against Ajax we’ve been terrible in semi finals.

priority number one will always be finishing top 4, tonight doesn’t change that

I know you like mugging off the cups but you’re the most deluded fan on the planet if you honestly think we are winning the league anytime soon. Liverpool and city are miles ahead of us.

CL is more realistic but even so there’s at least 7-8 teams who are better than us.

I know you like mugging off the cups but you’re the most deluded fan on the planet if you honestly think we are winning the league anytime soon. Liverpool and city are miles ahead of us.

CL is more realistic but even so there’s at least 7-8 teams who are better than us.

I said the focus should be top 4, we could win both domestic cups, lose the CL final and finish 5th and that season would be a disaster imo

On current form there are 27 - 28 better than us.

Extremely disappointed with the result, to have so much possession was expected but to get barely half a dozen shots on target shows that something is wrong.

And that thing, I think, is Poch. He hasn't been the same since losing the CL Final and seems very defeatist in his attitude, maybe he is waiting on the Madrid call but he certainly doesn't seem to have his mind on the job and that is affecting the whole team.

He spend most of his playing career at Espanyol, played for a pretty brick Argentina team, I’m not sure he actually knows how to win and it’s eating him up, look at all the best coaches the first thing they do is install a winning mentality not by words but by actions, they go and win the first available trophy not sticking their nose up as it’s only a domestic cups, winning sets a winning mentality from top to bottom throughout the club.

I said the focus should be top 4, we could win both domestic cups, lose the CL final and finish 5th and that season would be a disaster imo

The other big 6 clubs win trophies AND finish in the top 4 more often than not, why should we be different?

I’ve seen you post before that we should be getting 100 points or more. That’s just bonkers. City’s squad tinkles all over ours and they’ve only done it once.

The other big 6 clubs win trophies AND finish in the top 4 more often than not, why should we be different?

I’ve seen you post before that we should be getting 100 points or more. That’s just bonkers. City’s squad tinkles all over ours and they’ve only done it once.

Even fudging Leicester can win a trophy!

Because we have to focus, we don’t have a bottomless pit of cash, the youth players we used tonight were actually our youth players, not kids we’ve hoovered up from La Maisa or Clairefontaine at 40m each.

Whatever you think our best eleven is, think what it looks like to have them all playing at the best we’ve seen from them, if we could get that to click we’d be unstoppable.

Back