• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
super-sunday-arsenal-tottenham_3373187.jpg

Game: Arsenal Vs Tottenham Hotspur

Where: The Emirates Stadium

When: 18th November 2017

KO: 12.30pm

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, this is the big one!

Win – and TOTALLY dominate – the current champions? Cool.
Dust off the talk of Wembley hoodoo, with 3 straight league wins, including a resounding one against recent bogey team Liverpool? Very nice.
Have one of our best starts to a PL season? Excellent.

But, what you know will get the pulses REALLY racing with our current acclaim of Poch will be if we can ACTUALLY WIN for only the second time at the Emirates. Nice that we’ve stopped losing there of course; but if we want to think of ourselves as top dog in North London we have to go there this Saturday and win!

Apart from that, here are a few other reasons why we must win at that ground:

henry-arsenal-knee-slide.jpg

london-united-kingdom-arsenals-thierry-henry-reacts-after-scoring-a-picture-id57399371

Aaron-Ramsey-celebrates-Tottenham-v-Arsenal.jpg

PANews_P-d6d5b6c8-426a-4e96-9754-e820e36dd27c_I1.jpg

Cazorla.jpg

8196766328_dca51945de_b.jpg

I must admit I would prefer we are going into this game as most people’s underdogs – i’m still scarred with the memory of the build-up to that game in February 2012: we were flying and they were complete brick!

We all know how that went!:(

Right now if you read across many a Gooner forum, they are expecting to get spanked. I’m almost in the position that I would prefer they were talking about US getting spanked – I know….but I am a Spurs fan after all, and we recently saw that Carabao cup against West H…actually let’s not go there…many of you will KNOW wat I mean!

We seem to have sadly a few potential injuries, which is obviously a shame, though I wouldn’t have any other Spurs manager from our past to trust more then Poch to mitigate any unfortunate absences from our team..

I’m hopeful we can field the following:

Lloris

Sanchez, Dier, Vertonghen

Trippier, Dembele, Winks, Rose

Alli Eriksen

Kane

I worry about their pace going forward, especially Sanchez and Lacazette and I hope we can keep it tight in the first half at the least. It wont be easy and after their loss to Emirates Marketing Project I know they will be fired up for this one – they always are under Wenger that’s for sure. I hope they still are deluded somewhat by Wenger making them think they lost up at the Etihad because of the officials – that way they don’t look to improve their gameplans and hopefully don’t prepare to minimise their deficiencies in their play.

Barring no further injury setbacks, I fancy us to finally win at the Emirates for the first time in 7 years: 3-1 to us, goals from Kane twice and Eriksen, whilst Kolasenac scores for them.

COYMFS!!

Can definitely see us scoring but we don't often keep clean sheets against them so I can also see them scoring. We also have a crap record at their place. I reckon it will be a draw, either 1-1 or 2-2.

I know we reach the nadir of OMTs every week, but I reckon this is actually it this time. Truly the worst thing ever posted on the forum. The worst desecration of Tottenham Hotspur we've ever seen. History has been made, @glorygloryeze be thy name.

Until next week anyway.

NO
fudging
BADGERS
How many times must you people be told?? You can't have an OMT without Badgers. Wow. 0-7. Sissoko scoring all of them

Back