• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax - the second leg

Can’t criticise too much, the more you love something the more it hurts when things don’t go your way and we all express it in different ways. Main thing is we all get behind the boys in the final regardless of performance and result, they have shown nothing but heart in this tournament. Absolutely chuffed we are in a CL final, never thought I’d see the day.....

For the moaners and complainers I would say one thing. At least wait until the end of the game. Its Football, and as they say " anything can happen, and will" so try to hold in the raw emotions until at least after the 90. If supporting Spurs for this long has taught me anything, is that it can go either way with us and you have to try to be calm. Its true the more you care, the more it hurts. None of us would be watching Spurs if we was not in this whole heartedly. But give the boys the full match before dropping into the depths of despair.

For the moaners and complainers I would say one thing. At least wait until the end of the game. Its Football, and as they say " anything can happen, and will" so try to hold in the raw emotions until at least after the 90. If supporting Spurs for this long has taught me anything, is that it can go either way with us and you have to try to be calm. Its true the more you care, the more it hurts. None of us would be watching Spurs if we was not in this whole heartedly. But give the boys the full match before dropping into the depths of despair.

I disagree, the whole point of these threads is cathartic release during events for which we are deeply invested yet have no influence.

Better to let it out and forget it afterwards.

I disagree, the whole point of these threads is cathartic release during events for which we are deeply invested yet have no influence.

Better to let it out and forget it afterwards.

Well that is your opinion. I like to think Glass Half full. Maybe its good to rant at times, but the level was way over the top for me. I was ranting and raving to myself, but with outward beleif that we could still do something. We are all Spurs fans, we all emote during the game. Its good to believe, even if the belief is faint.

Last edited:
Well that is your opinion. I like to think Glass Half full. Maybe its good to rant at times, but the level was way over the top for me. I was ranting and raving to myself, but with outward beleif that we could still do something. We are all Spurs fans, we all emote during the game. Its good to believe, even if the belief is faint.

that's just the other side of the same coin

Oh shiiiiit, now I've got my breath back, had a good night's sleep and woken up, please tell me that wasn't a dream.

How the hell did we pull that off. The boys showed so much heart they must be physically and emotionally knackered, good job they'll be playing on adrenaline on Saturday and get the result we need.

COYS

Oh shiiiiit, now I've got my breath back, had a good night's sleep and woken up, please tell me that wasn't a dream.

How the hell did we pull that off. The boys showed so much heart they must be physically and emotionally knackered, good job they'll be playing on adrenaline on Saturday and get the result we need.

COYS

I'm more worried about what they play on on Sunday

I woke up this morning with that cheesy 80's song "it's a crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy life" on my mind. Which is weird, I probably haven't heard it for years, and have no relationship to it. Must be my brain doing some heavy subconscious processing of the win last night. :p

Those in the know, how much money do we make from getting to the final?

I can imagine Levy is already planning where that money gets used.

Back