• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Some German Team

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s a good stat, first time we’ve won at home in KOs. You’re right, as silly as it sounds we aren’t safe yet. If they go 1-0 up at home, especially in first half it is game on so I trust Poch to have everybody mentally switched on....
I can see Poch's pre-game talk going...

Poch: You wanna win this thing?
Players: Yeah
Poch: DO YOU WANT TO WIN THIS FVCKING THING???
Players: YEAH!
Poch: DO YOU??!!
Players: FVCK YEAH!!!
Poch: [tapping their heads with his index finger] Then fvcking focus from minute one!

Robbie Savage made me laugh last night.

Fletch: "What can Spurs do here Robbie in the second half to turn the tide?"
Savage: "I'd get Vertonghen to sit in as a proper left back. He's pushing too far forward."

Within one minute, his analysis was blown apart. The prick didn't shut up about Vertonghen for the rest of the game. It got to stalker levels of fascination.

Never in the history of football has there been a more clueless pundit.

Did not see it but have been told about it, " rent a quote" was at it as well, appartently at half time he said we/he would bring on Rose and Trippier at FB take of Foyth and put Jan back into CB. The bloke is a fraud.

What a second half, we blitzed them :D. So much to admire from the whole team for me. Moura and Son run them ragged at the back and never gave them a minutes peace, Winks and Sissoko were everywhere and they dominated their part of the pitch. Jan was pure class ( not many better players on the ball around then him) and Toby and Sanchez worked well together after the first 15 mins or so.

Really proud of both Poch and the team for what they have done without some of our key players. The only thing that tinkled me off last night were those tosspots and their fudging drums :mad:

Did not see it but have been told about it, " rent a quote" was at it as well, appartently at half time he said we/he would bring on Rose and Trippier at FB take of Foyth and put Jan back into CB. The bloke is a fraud.

I had to watch a recorded version so skipped the half time chatter. Wouldn't be surprised though coz after when they were showing Jan's goal he mentioned something about "yeah good ball from Aurier but I'd have had Trippier because he gives more going forward."

I think Harry did well for us but not surprised he wanted Rose and Trippier because he has that sort of mentality.

This is a erection inducing and historic win.

Now that's how you compose a post mate! Everything else is superfluous drivel*

*Least I assume it was.....

bdbd0f004d03ab35920de3a758923ea8e3cab0ea303c79972627f6bd7aa49b0c.jpg

Back