• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Some German Team

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Masterclass tactically.
Push up 10 yards, force the wingbacks higher and make sure Sancho and Pulisic got nothing, Lucas pushing higher too plus to my eyes Eriksen dropped off a little more to receive the ball even deeper and ceded some space to allow Sissoko to be dynamic.

Whatever it was it was special. A reminder why when he buys no-one he knows what he's doing!

Masterclass tactically.
Push up 10 yards, force the wingbacks higher and make sure Sancho and Pulisic got nothing, Lucas pushing higher too plus to my eyes Eriksen dropped off a little more to receive the ball even deeper and ceded some space to allow Sissoko to be dynamic.

Whatever it was it was special. A reminder why when he buys no-one he knows what he's doing!
We'd have won by more with Jack Grealish in the squad.

Masterclass tactically.

I think Eriksen definitely dropped deeper and plugged the area to the left of centre midfield. First half he was more often further up than Winks and Sissoko, 2nd half he stayed with them more when we were defending. Good adjustment from Poch, ended Dortmund's threat down their right flank.

He didn't look right to you either, huh?

Jake.png

Just watched it because I couldn’t watch live. fudge me. Pochettino is a fudging genius. I gave him brick for not making subs early enough and therefore not influencing games like he should but several times this season he’s changed games without making a sub. We were sensational second half.

Thought Dav and Foyth were a little ropey at times but the rest of the side ranged from solid to excellent with Son, Verts, Toby and Winks particularly outstanding.

I’ve had a bit of a nightmare week for various reasons but, again, this team and Poch will have me walking with my head up and chest out tomorrow. Love it.

Buzzing! Can’t believe 3-0. First half was close then at half time Pochettino gave each of them a bowl of custard...the second half was a different story! Blew Dortmund apart! fudging get uo!! Loving it! Sonny Delight. Super Jan and erm Llorente. Boom
Luscious Llorente

Sent from my BND-L34 using Fapatalk

I love how Super Jan walked the walk in the biggest possible way after his strong words in the press conference this week. Sounds like an immense performance and a bit gutted I missed it.

I love that guy so much!!

Back