• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

Got away with that me thinks.... so many people not up for this. Uncharacteristic performances from Kabul, Mods and Parker.

Hind sight being the wonderful thing it is, I would have played way more squad players. but how can you know these multi million pound internationals won't be arsed

I hope Harry is telling every single one of the 1st choice they play like that vs Wigan your out the team

'Wayched' in spurts, wasn't that bothered, like how most of the team seemed to play. But a win, and we move on.

Just a match to keep the players warm for wigan.

Harry on BBC 5 Live:

Modric had been sick earlier in the week. Harry didn't know but was told late by doctor. Luka said he'd give it a go.

Then said he thought Lennon had 'done his hamstring'....

To be fair, all that's ultimately important is that we won. People say we played badly but who will remember this game if we end up lifting the cup?

Harry on BBC 5 Live:

Modric had been sick earlier in the week. Harry didn't know but was told late by doctor. Luka said he'd give it a go.

Then said he thought Lennon had 'done his hamstring'....

So it takes 3-4 days to get a message to the manager about a sick player, what century do we live in.........

but i have been following harry's trial so i know that mobiles never, computers never, text never sent one, email wtf that. Is harry still using pigeons.

How did we win this game? We were as rubbish as we were lucky. I just hope that this was a one off and the boys are sharp again on Tuesday. We won't get away with performances like this too often.

That was woeful. Worst Spurs performance I can remember for quite some time. Certainly the worst this season including 1-5 City.

1 - The last time Tottenham won 1-0 in the FA Cup fourth round (1982), they went on to win the competition. Omen.

For those that are moaning, may I remind them of the brick we gave the goons when they where all conquering and playing - as hard as it is to say - good football and they moaned like old women about only just scraping a win when they were in a lofty position and were languishing around 6-10th.

We've been amazing this year.

One below par game (which we won) is no need for dramas. Lets not lower ourselves.

If we have been playing like that all season then it would be a different story.

If Lennon has done his hamstring it will be gutting, especially in a match we should have been able to get through without him. But to be honest, he didnt look injured in stoppage time
Modric being ill and not 100% could explain a lot too.

Possibly the trial will have some effect on the players, only natural I suppose, but should not have been to that extent.

I doubt it, but maybe some of those players were expecting to sit out tonights game and were a bit miffed at having to play tonight and Tuesday. Would be very unprofessional so i'd like to think I'm totally barking up the wrong tree

Hook, line, sinker.

Oddly, you campaigned against someone else abusing our players just a while ago.

Oh well.

Hook like and sinker?

You need to calm the hell down, I've never once said a negative thing about VDV, certainly not in this thread. My comment was a light-hearted reference to you seemingly having a negative VDV comment radar and popping up in that thread with a general comment about 'haters'. Maybe I should have put in a smily to stop offence?

I wasn't campaigning for anything. I was pointing out hypocrisy.

Get off your high horse.

Last edited:
Back