• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seen on every occasion what Kane is like coming back from an injury, but every time we put him straight back into the team, I don't understand it. At least he has the injury as an excuse, Alli on the other hand.....

Shake we lost Sissoko. I’d have liked to have seen Lamela on to fudge brick up as well, but obviously dier had to come on and fill in.

Hands by your side in the penalty area.

Please stop fudging conceding early goals from stupid mistakes in the early stages of matches.

Read we'd conceded a quarter of our goals in the CL in the first 7 minutes of games this season (and just added another). Makes for exciting games... But please just stop.

Funny enough I typed “Arms in” and deleted it. Apart from that?

...or our team are outperforming relative to their typical/average level and we're missing the players to take us to that next level

I don’t agree with that at all, we’ve seen next level from Kane, Alli, Eriksen and Son many times in the past.

We’ve been crap this season, I’m glad it’s over, it’s time to move some of these cowards on, we’ve seen too many performances like today.

We massively outperformed to get to the final

Most important thing is that we use this as a platform, invest in the team and kick on

Would be awful if this was the peak and we faded from here

Exactly. I made a stupid drink post after the QF about how Levy could be held responsible for lack of investment. Despite everything he has done this can only serve as evidence that we can’t fully compete using the cheap option.

To get so far and see us fail to compete when it counts is very painful. If we played like it was a champions league final and created a chance or two but got smashed 4-0 I would accept that and say good in them for getting this far.

Now Mr Levy, we are not idiots. We love you for your what’s just happened. However, we simultaneously despise you for what could have been. We’ve just reached the chansons league final without spending a penny for two seasons. We have just moved in to a fudging fantastic stadium With insanely increased revenues. Don't you dare tell us we can’t spend. It is time to hire genuine back up to Kane, enrich our squad and launch a full on assault on all fronts.

We need a trophy more than ever. Hopefully Poch is still around to the collect that.

To Dare Is To Do

Is support an unfounded belief that a brick footballer will magically become a good one? Or lying to myself and fellow fans that I thought a brick footballer was better than he was?

Because I can't do that.
Funnily enough him and Adebayor are not even brick. We had Vega, Fox et al for that. It's about supporting your team. I don't get the clams who turn up every week just to abuse this player or that one. Jenas, Adebayor, or Sissoko. But you're no better in the way you go after players.

I don’t mind losing- I fudging hate losing to teams that have played brick.

We played so slow, no tempo at all.

Poch has to take some of the blame as I think if we say the players bottled it so did Poch with his team selection ( Harry ahead of Moura) and team tactics.

We may have got to the final but we’re no where near the elite teams yet and Poch has a lot of work to do,

Great run to the finals and we will always remember second leg of the semi - this no one will remember

Funnily enough him and Adebayor are not even brick. We had Vega, Fox et al for that. It's about supporting your team. I don't get the clams who turn up every week just to abuse this player or that one. Jenas, Adebayor, or Sissoko. But you're no better in the way you go after players.
When we had Vega and Fox we had a whole team of brick.

Jenas I always rated quite highly.

Adebayor was a clam though - I'd imagine you're in a very small group if you disagree. And Sissoko is just not good enough. He's have fit it well in that side with Fox.

Back