• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do agree the whole attack has been woeful. I disagree that the muppet who gave away everything from nothing shouldn’t shoulder the overwhelming majority of blame.

Most painful part of all of this is having to say “Scara was right”. Clever prick.
I don't take any joy in being right here either if it helps

Liverpool had 8 attempts to our 2. They have only had to wait for us to make errors in our passing. No point in them even trying to play intricate football.

They've been dangerous on the break but they won't be happy with how they have played

Robbed, only one team playing football.
There's no one within 10 yards of where Mane is aiming for. Deliberately aim for the arm, what happened to unsporting behaviour?

I do agree the whole attack has been woeful. I disagree that the muppet who gave away everything from nothing shouldn’t shoulder the overwhelming majority of blame.

Most painful part of all of this is having to say “Scara was right”. Clever prick.
Sissoko made a mistake, it happens. The front four have been brick.

How do you point? And when you’ve finished pointing what do you do with your pointing arm?

After, I'd suggest running around the box flapping your arms like a bird and creating the maximum surface area possible. :D

I can't tell if I'm currently more disappointed in Sissoko or our attackers to be honest. In what is currently looking like it might be an incredibly tight game with few chances, we have away such a stupid penalty.

And on the other hand, our attackers so far have contributed very little.

Still lots of time to change things around. We've got the quality to create something.

Perhaps the introduction of Moura will help liven things up a little bit.

Liverpool could win this with one of the worst performances ever seen. They have done nothing, cant even string a move together. Just lumping it forward then pressing us

Back