• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go. For me, it is probably the most important Spurs game since we came back up from the old second division.

I still haven't quite got my head around the fact that we are in the final - I just we hope we do ourselves justice, and play the football I know we are capable of.

Good luck everyone .. COYS...

Here we go. For me, it is probably the most important Spurs game since we came back up from the old second division.

I still haven't quite got my head around the fact that we are in the final - I just we hope we do ourselves justice, and play the football I know we are capable of.

Good luck everyone .. COYS...

I agree with that part...though this is the biggest game in the 137 years of the club in my view

Let’s get this done. COYS Love you all. See you on the other side. Kick off in 5 mins. Can’t wait.

I've got four dogs in the house so there are plenty of things to kick if things go wrong.

I envy those of you who can watch the game and enjoy it; I'm expecting two hours of tension and agony but of course, I can't miss it.

On my phone so catch you later. Good luck to all Spurs fans around the world.

Come on you Lilywhites!!!

Back