• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

~ OMT ~ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC v Liverpool FC ~ THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ~ 2019 ~

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m gutted for Moura . Kane should not have started for me. Think he’s a lot easier to mark for their defenders.

In Poch we trust COYS !!
I share your thoughts but the choice is made. We will support Pochettino and the team. A victory is earned by all. Ditto Moura. Believe me I am not in agreement with Kane starting and I remember Spurs vs Chelsea when Poch played Son instead of Davies on the left. However it is time to be of one mind and spirit. Hope the boys show their best and by YHWH's grace it will be rewarded.

The Norwegian coverage now has Carragher AND Gerrard.

Hosted by this guy?

84130269-portrait-of-scuba-guy-in-mask-and-snorkel.jpg

Winks and Kane will be fit, but not competitive match sharp. Does that matter in a game like this? Everyone is playing on adrenaline. The opening 10 mins, who will stamp their authority on the game? Who will be able to retain possession?

This competition has shown that in some ways we're better fighting back. Can Poch instil a underdogs mentality?

Winks and Kane will be fit, but not competitive match sharp. Does that matter in a game like this? Everyone is playing on adrenaline. The opening 10 mins, who will stamp their authority on the game? Who will be able to retain possession?

This competition has shown that in some ways we're better fighting back. Can Poch instil a underdogs meteorology?

Three weeks since the last league game, no one will have carried form across such a break.

Tonight is all about preparation and execution.

Back