• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******omt stoke v tottenham hotspur 26/04/14******

Play Sandro, have him **** up Adams .. take a yellow, get him off at half time for someone else.

TS if he had a brain would mention Adams having injured our two most important players pereviously and we are very concerned about Eriksen, call the thug out before the game, make sure the ref watches him.

I actually think there's more chance of Bentaleb twunting Adam than Sandro doing it. Anyone actually expecting Sandro to leave Adam on the ground with a pained expression on his face are likely to be disappointed even if Sandro starts the game (something he clearly should).

Sandro is great and his tweet was hilarious, but his tackling is way more on the fair side of "hard, but fair" than on the hard side. I think he's more likely to injure himself in a tackle than the opponent.

If we still had Huddlestone I would have trusted him to send a (non-twitter) message...

I actually think there's more chance of Bentaleb twunting Adam than Sandro doing it. Anyone actually expecting Sandro to leave Adam on the ground with a pained expression on his face are likely to be disappointed even if Sandro starts the game (something he clearly should).

Sandro is great and his tweet was hilarious, but his tackling is way more on the fair side of "hard, but fair" than on the hard side. I think he's more likely to injure himself in a tackle than the opponent.

If we still had Huddlestone I would have trusted him to send a (non-twitter) message...

Where's Dave Mackay when you need him?

-------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Naughton--------------Dawson---------Chiriches----------------Rose

Lennon---------------Benteleb---------Dembele-----------------Eriksen

-----------------------Kane-----------Adebayor---------------------

WTF!

I was just commenting after reading a post on the first page before realising this thread is on page 3! :lol:

I mean the team above.

I fear we will get tonked in this one a few reasons:

- Hughes will have them and the crowd properly wound up for this, especially after we gave them a real going over in December at the Lane. Our current set-up wont be able to cope with the pressure from them and if they take an early lead I don't see them crumbling like West Brom eventually did
- They will be some truly crunching tackles; Adam will be in true leg-breaking form no doubt. Do you see Paulinho/Chadli coping? I don't. Paulinho will still have memories of Adam from December and he has a World Cup in his home country to keep healthy for; Sandro would have been great for this, but with his current spat he'll likely not play (even if he did he might think just like Paulinho...no sure I'd blame him either tbh)
- Hughes will have watched our recent matches and set-up accordingly...will TS and co be doing the same? If we start with the same 11 you can bet the answer will be a resounding no...

4-1 to Stoke, with Kane (who we will find out a bit more about after this game imo) getting our consolation

So as you have deemed that we should lose and lose badly, if we win will you give Tim some credit?

I agree with all of that.

We are going to get pumped! and pumped hard by the trogs...

If we somehow manage a win I will wear a life preserver all week (even to bed) in honour of Sherwood and in honour of Hugo I will eat nothing but french food for the same week!

Odemwingie wont forget those chants last year....he's gonna slap our bottys quite hard.

A tough game this one-Hughes has them playing well so will be a proper test for Tim. If Sherwood can get a result here then he's done real well.

I'd be tempted to go 1 up top, Pauli moose and sandro central Eriksen left Lennon right, but Tim May just think what the hell and be wide open on this.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Naughton-----Kaboul-----------Fryers--------Rose

Lamela ( [-o< ) -Sandro-( [-o< )------Eriksen----Townsend

-----------------Kane------------Ade--------------

5-4 Spurs. Sigh.

I stopped believing most of what I'd been reading about Lamela a long, long time ago. Right around the time his brother confirmed his fitness on twitter, actually (which was , I think, around the same time he was spotted juggling a ball in a park somewhere with perfect ease). And considering Timmy's lies about Sandro, I've stopped trusting injury updates to a large extent as well.

My hope is that Levy forces Sherwood into playing Lamela, and to hell with the consequences.

Just wanted to point out that Dubai posted this before the news about Lamela's medical in Rome where he was apparently deemed fit.

So... Mystic meg Dubai - 1. Doubters - 0?

Can we get a score prediction master Dubai please? ;)

Back