• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******omt stoke v tottenham hotspur 26/04/14******

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Fryers Rose
Lennon Chadli Paulinho Eriksen
Kane Adebayor​

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Why are some of us talking about 4th FFS.

Three games left and we're seven points behind. Our next two are away to tough grounds/rivals, while Arsenal play at home to an on the beach Saudi Sportswashing Machine and crappy WBA. That's without even mentioning Everton being six pts clear of us too. Forget it, miracles happen but there is a reason we are 250/1 to get it from this dire position.

On to the game... it will be very tough I suspect. Stoke's home record is highly impressive. A draw would be a good result for us, but I see us losing this by the odd goal. Not sure our current players are capable of scrapping it out physically with a team like Stoke, and for that reason I see us being defeated. Crouch will OBVIOUSLY score too.

COYS

100% in agreement. Spot on

100% certain adam will go in knee high on eriksen within about 4 minutes of kick off.

this will be eriksen's last game of the season.

I 100% agree, cannot wait to see how many tackles Paulinho will bottle in midfield too

If Adam does any of our players he needs kneecapping, Sandro you're needed

100% certain adam will go in knee high on eriksen within about 4 minutes of kick off.

this will be eriksen's last game of the season.

Same thing has gone through my mind. If he does though he will have made it so obvious. Currently he says the fouls on Bale/Paulinho are just pure coincidence/mistimed tackles (something I dont buy myself), but if he does take Eriksen out then it should be plainly obvious for everyone to see if truly does have a vendetta against us

I 100% agree, cannot wait to see how many tackles Paulinho will bottle in midfield too

If Adam does any of our players he needs kneecapping, Sandro you're needed

I dont always condone such actions, but sometimes circumstances dictate...

Sandro-Instagram-2975931.jpg

Sandro: “Charlie Adam - the beast is watching you

Andre Marriner has been appointed referee for Spurs away game against Stoke in the Premier League this Saturday

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Naughton-----Kaboul-----------Fryers--------Rose

Lamela ( [-o< ) -Sandro-( [-o< )------Eriksen----Townsend

-----------------Kane------------Ade--------------

5-4 Spurs. Sigh.

----------------------Lloris-----------------------

Naughton-----Kaboul-----------Fryers--------Rose

Lamela ( [-o< ) -Sandro-( [-o< )------Eriksen----Townsend

-----------------Kane------------Ade--------------

5-4 Spurs. Sigh.

Pretty sure Lamela is out for the season. I think we might see the same starting X1 as Saturday with Sandro on the bench

Pretty sure Lamela is out for the season. I think we might see the same starting X1 as Saturday with Sandro on the bench

I stopped believing most of what I'd been reading about Lamela a long, long time ago. Right around the time his brother confirmed his fitness on twitter, actually (which was , I think, around the same time he was spotted juggling a ball in a park somewhere with perfect ease). And considering Timmy's lies about Sandro, I've stopped trusting injury updates to a large extent as well.

My hope is that Levy forces Sherwood into playing Lamela, and to hell with the consequences.

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Fryers Rose
Lennon Chadli Paulinho Eriksen
Kane Adebayor​

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Close, looking at the shirts in the training pictures it's:

Lloris
Naughton Kaboul Dawson ?????
Lennon Paulinho ???? Eriksen
Adebayor Kane

You would guess Chadli and Rose in the other positions.

Lloris
Adebayor Kane

Good call, Dawson will probably be better option at CB against Stoke, and West Ham for that matter. Probably give Fryers the last match v Villa maybe?
Just a matter of whether Sandro and Chadli gets the nod in midfield. Personally, as its Stoke I would go for Sandro to add more 'bite' and tbh I didnt think Chadli had too good of a game v Fulham, whether TS thinks like that is a different kettle of fish entirely

Lloris
Adebayor Kane

Rose and Chadli are wearing bibs too so it's likely. How disappointed would we have all been in August/September if we knew we'd be lining up like that by the end of the season? :-({|=

Sherwood has problems with trust so I am going with the following:

__________________Lloris_________________

Sherwood__Sherwood__Sherwood__Sherwood

Lennon____Bentaleb____Sherwood____Erikson

_________ Sherwood___Adebayor__________

Stoke 4 - 1 Tottenham.

I fear we will get tonked in this one a few reasons:

- Hughes will have them and the crowd properly wound up for this, especially after we gave them a real going over in December at the Lane. Our current set-up wont be able to cope with the pressure from them and if they take an early lead I don't see them crumbling like West Brom eventually did
- They will be some truly crunching tackles; Adam will be in true leg-breaking form no doubt. Do you see Paulinho/Chadli coping? I don't. Paulinho will still have memories of Adam from December and he has a World Cup in his home country to keep healthy for; Sandro would have been great for this, but with his current spat he'll likely not play (even if he did he might think just like Paulinho...no sure I'd blame him either tbh)
- Hughes will have watched our recent matches and set-up accordingly...will TS and co be doing the same? If we start with the same 11 you can bet the answer will be a resounding no...

4-1 to Stoke, with Kane (who we will find out a bit more about after this game imo) getting our consolation

Back