• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I wrong in thinking that we only really have three players out?

I know two are our biggest goal threats but Jesus Christ, the rest of the players should have even a modicum of fudging composure on the ball.

We're not a long way short of being a decent team. Even if we just had a back-up CF who could hold the ball up so that we could build an attack it would make a massive difference

Just need a dominating CB, Rb and back-up CF this summer

Am I wrong in thinking that we only really have three players out?

I know two are our biggest goal threats but Jesus Christ, the rest of the players should have even a modicum of fudging composure on the ball.
All depends how fit Lamela is
But we have 3 CL finalists out that’s for sure

I’d be tempted to swap SB and Alli here.

He’s got more strength to hold it up.

To me the problem is that by dropping off giving the other team most of the ball, it creates a sense of desperation when we do actually get the ball.

Our tactic is not to put pressure on the ball, until they're 5-10 yards inside our half...and then try to counter. Perhaps when Kane is back it will change

I don’t think we have the players the press in the squad - fitness levels/style of players we have.

Lol. Werner getting a yellow when they should have had a stone wall FK for that push from Winks.

We're not quite at Atlético levels but we're certainly *ahem* making good use of the contact from their players today. :D

Hey, if it gets us the result....

The way we get drawn towards the ball is pathetic! We were 5 vs 2 on the left, leaving Werner completely alone! Incredible!

fudging 4 Spurs players got drawn into marking 2 Leipzig players on our left, 3 passes later and Werner is 1v1.

I hate how we sit back against every team we play now regardless of if we are home or away. We need to be dominating games at home and look to kill games off early not sit and wait for them to score and not create anything ourselves.

Back