• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT***SpursVSKrebsverursachtstimulans(RB)Leipzig***OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
can anyone explain how we so easily concede big chances against us? I cant fathom how easily any opponent, Bayern or colchester just glides past everyone and get their shots off....we have apparently conceded 23 shots against on average last 3 games

can anyone explain how we so easily concede big chances against us? I cant fathom how easily any opponent, Bayern or colchester just glides past everyone and get their shots off....we have apparently conceded 23 shots against on average last 3 games

One reason is htat we're happy for the other team to have 60%-70% possession, which is only ok if you can defend well...which isnt our strong point

We really don't start well, do we?

Ignoring the barrage on our goal for a moment, does anyone know why some of the RB players don't have the full colour Red Bull logo on their shirts?

Worryingly, the back five are first choice and the midfield, while rearranged slightly, are also essentially first choice...

That's better though.

There’s no pressure in the middle at the moment - all the time to do what the want.

Plus the passing and ball retention is poor which means we are turning over the ball in dangerous areas.

Add no one up top holding onto the ball means no relief.

Basically no real spine

A testy game ooooh. I'm enjoying it so far, there are goals in it for both sides. We really need to take any chances we do get because they will get at least one.

Why’s Werner sponsor different to rest of team bit weird.

We are not keeping a clean sheet way this is going.

Back