• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Spurs vs Watford

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a scale of pleasant, disaster-averting surprises where the Letwin amendment passing was 6 or 7, the equaliser was .5.

Lucky, underserved draw. Against Watford.

‘Poop, I’m a little snowflake dancing in the night’

‘We got a point against Watford, it’s truly a delight’

‘Var has saved the manager and everything’s rosy, yes it’s great’

‘If we continue with this form, I’ll have to vigorously master- bate’

‘all hail our manager, whose words are tinkle and plop’

‘it’s only delayed the inevitable, he’s going to get the chop’

We were unlucky, we dominated possession, they weren't attacking us at all and smashed home practically their only attack of the game, right at the beginning (where have I seen that before ?).

If Son or Dele had put their chances away earlier, we would have won - but my word do we look nervy, very, very nervy. It's all about confidence right now, we are scraping...

That’s just brick, mate, I’m afraid. We have taken 23 points from 24 games; lost to Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home and Brighton away; and have now drawn against a truly awful Watford side. People have every right to draw attention to just how utterly s.h.i.t that is.

Really? Have we seriously just picked up 23 points from 24 matches? That's fudging relegation form. Ah, man, I feel a moral obligation to support Poch, but can't help but feel it's going in the other direction.

We were unlucky, we dominated possession, they weren't attacking us at all and smashed home practically their only attack of the game, right at the beginning (where have I seen that before ?).

If Son or Dele had put their chances away earlier, we would have won - but my word do we look nervy, very, very nervy. It's all about confidence right now, we are scraping...

They should've had a pen, and had at least two other counter attacks resulting in excellent chances that they just didn't put away. What did we have? A lucky fudge-up by Foster to get a draw. We had fudge all, mate. Created absolutely nada.

I'm not expecting to be overwhelmed here but any MotM nominations?

Lucas was good in the first half, I thought. So he gets my vote. Other than that ... Son, Lamela, N'Dombele all tried when they came on, so nominees for me.

I’ve seriously had enough now - its every fudging game he picks a different weird formation and team.

First it was the diamond, against brighton it was 4141 and today its 532 at home to fudging watford town.

Absolutely embarrassing.

They should've had a pen, and had at least two other counter attacks resulting in excellent chances that they just didn't put away. What did we have? A lucky fudge-up by Foster to get a draw. We had fudge all, mate. Created absolutely nada.
They weren't doing ANYTHING,just relying on counters and space behind us as we tried to play high, which is dangerous if we aren't pressing well or attacking with fluidity- but they defended well, we certainly lack creativity and only showed any real passion after the equaliser I'd say. So you didn't see the chances we had then ?

Unlucky!

We were lucky Watford are actually brick because they had all the chances and will come away feeling tinkled they didn't win that one 0-3.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I’ve seriously had enough now - its every fudging game he picks a different weird formation and team.

First it was the diamond, against brighton it was 4141 and today its 532 at home to fudging watford town.

Absolutely embarrassing.

It's gotten to the point where it's gotten a bit comical. He's supposed to be a top top coach, yet he does this absurdly weird brick again and again - it's like he's lost his marbles. I keep expecting him to make a sensible team selection, and time and again it's just odd, weird, and WTF?. He's not in a good place at the moment. Liverpool next. Hard to see how he's going to survive another month with weird selections like today, but who knows. I love the man, but I can't quite see how he's to turn this around at the moment. All arrows pointing the wrong way.

They weren't doing ANYTHING,just relying on counters and space behind us as we tried to play high, which is dangerous if we aren't pressing well or attacking with fluidity- but they defended well, we certainly lack creativity and only showed any real passion after the equaliser I'd say. So you didn't see the chances we had then ?

They were quite effectively keeping us out, and counter attacking when they could (and creating a fair few chances from it). First half, we had a Kane header five feet over the bar, second half we had Son getting striking the bar, Alli's goal, a couple of decent crosses that no one could finish, and ... I can't remember any more chances. :p

Back