• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** Spurs vs Southampton

Must. Win. Or that 'promising' five game spell we were all chuckling about will end up being naught bit ashes and bitterness.

Could be our most important game of the season so far.
We need to see that there's been a reaction to lasts weeks poor display. It's one thing being on social media and expressing disappointment, it's another showing you mean it in the pitch.

With the teams around us playing each other over the next three games we could rise into the top four or fall back into the fight for 6th-7th.
This is the where we find out what the teams made of.

I would like to see this team start:

------------lloris
walker----toby----vert---rose
--------dier---dembele
--lamela----alli------son
------------kane

subs: vorm, wimmer, davies, bentaleb, chadli, eriksen, n'jie.

I would like to see this team start:

------------lloris
walker----toby----vert---rose
--------dier---dembele
--lamela----alli------son
------------kane

subs: vorm, wimmer, davies, bentaleb, chadli, eriksen, n'jie.
For me Eriksen comes into his own when there is a solid platform (Dembele & Dier) and a willing runner (Alli or Son). Having both Alli and Son in the team means one less provider. Could work though. Lamela has a decent through ball which might benefit from more options.

I expect a big reaction from our boys. 9 points out of 9 for our next three matches. Put the pressure on Utd who, i guarantee it, will slip up again. Turn the screws on the Manc's, get ourselves into the top 4 and then worry about getting that oh so needed striker in January. COYS.

This is absolutely a must-win game. We have only won two games away from home thus far; i can't remember the last time we had such a low number of wins at this stage of the season.

You can bet they'd be well up for it seeing as it's against their old boss.

I'd play the following:

Lloris

Walker Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose

Dier Alli

Lamela Dembele Eriksen

Kane

I have a big temptation to play Son instead of Eriksen, but i have a funny feeling Eriksen will score a worldly for us on saturday.

I think we will bounce back; we will feel hurt after letting Saudi Sportswashing Machine do us in the second half again and what better way to come back but in what will be a cauldron of hate at St Marys.

I say 1-3 to us: Mane opening the scoring for them before Dembele, Eriksen and Alderweireld hitting back for us.

I still feel our attacking verve is strong. COYS!!

For me Eriksen comes into his own when there is a solid platform (Dembele & Dier) and a willing runner (Alli or Son). Having both Alli and Son in the team means one less provider. Could work though. Lamela has a decent through ball which might benefit from more options.

I like Eriksen, I just really wanna see us try a game with Lamela--Alli--Son as the 'three'. I also think Son could be quite a creative player if he's given a run in the side, based on what I've seen of him so far. He also gives us more of a threat on the counter attack, which might come in handy away from home.

I think with Lamela/Alli/Son/Eriksen/Chadli/N'jie we should be able to keep the 'three' behind Kane very fit and fresh over the course of the 2nd half of the season. Hopefully the same applies to Kane if Son/N'jie/Chadli can give him some cover upfront (or we buy someone).

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/foot...n_njie_suffers_knee_ligament_injury_1_4353002
Mauricio Pochettino says Clinton Njie could be out for “a while” after suffering a knee ligament injury.

The Cameroon international missed Sunday’s home defeat against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Spurs’ head coach is now waiting to discover how long he will be out of action for.

“Clinton picked up a ligament injury in his knee and maybe we miss him for a while,” he said. “It’s difficult to say [for] how long. Maybe in the next few days we can communicate better with more specific details. Will it be more than a month? Maybe yes.”

Pochettino added: “[Mousa] Dembele is close, we need to assess him now in training.

“[Ryan] Mason’s still out and so is [Alex] Pritchard. We hope that after the last training session everyone will be good.”

I'd be very tempted to throw in Onomah for this one. So front four of Dembele - Onomah - Lamela - Kane with Alli/Bentaleb - Dier anchoring the midfield. Enough quality around the youngster to not put that much pressure on him and Poch can always sub in Eriksen, if it's not clicking. He looked good against Monaco, which should merit a start, especially given most of our other options are either injured (Mason, N'Jie), just returning (Chadli), or not in form (Son). Sometimes putting in players that are eager to prove themselves helps, although I do realize that Carroll's start didn't quite work out as well. But that shouldn't mean that it won't for Onomah.

Back