• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Villa

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lloris
Toby, Sanchez, Davies
Aurier, Winks, Ndombele, Lo Celso
Alli, Bergwijn
Son

I really want to see us play with Moura as an impact sub and get us an extra player in the middle.

I doubt Toby will play tomorrow, given his wife and him got a daughter today. Think he'll be given the day off.

Edit: just saw Mourinhos comment on the subject, so I guess not.

Damn right. Lets focus on the important things. I'd go with ....

--------------GOP-------------
Barr -- Covid 19 -- Levy --- EU
-------------Trump-------------
BoJo -- Sinn Fein -- Caucus - Mourinho
--------------Climate----
Looks strong tbh.

Except covid 19 to last far longer then Ndombele.

Sinn Fein prefers to be centre-left to left wing though.

I would change climate.

I dont think it would be to our benefit if it was called off as we would have to stuff another game in somewhere.

We only have one player injured of note at the moment and we have just had a nice mini break.

We now have two rounds of games in quick succession, which we can handle with our squad and hopefully get the results we need.

Round 1: villa, rbl, chelsea

Both rbl and chelsea are games in london, then a week off

Round 2: wolves, norwich (cup), burnley, rbl

we then get nearly a week off as rbl is on a tuesday followed by man utd on the sunday, then another week off before we play fa cup qf as long as we beat norwich.

I dont think it would be to our benefit if it was called off as we would have to stuff another game in somewhere.

We only have one player injured of note at the moment and we have just had a nice mini break.

We now have two rounds of games in quick succession, which we can handle with our squad and hopefully get the results we need.

Round 1: villa, rbl, chelsea

Both rbl and chelsea are games in london, then a week off

Round 2: wolves, norwich (cup), burnley, rbl

we then get nearly a week off as rbl is on a tuesday followed by man utd on the sunday, then another week off before we play fa cup qf as long as we beat norwich.
This. Let's just get the three points out of the way now.

Back