• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Palace

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is intentional. Statistically those are the kind of corners withthe highest probability of scoring.

That may or may not be true - but it certainly isn't true for us. When was the last time we scored from a near post corner? All the goals I can remember this season from corners have been from players attacking the ball from deeper positions - Our critical goal at Saudi Sportswashing Machine came from a corner following a header which Sanchez won. Kane's header from a corner set us on our way at OT. Foyth's goal at CP came from Kane winning a header from an outswinging corner. QED.

That may or may not be true - but it certainly isn't true for us. When was the last time we scored from a near post corner? All the goals I can remember this season from corners have been from players attacking the ball from deeper positions - Our critical goal at Saudi Sportswashing Machine came from a corner following a header which Sanchez won. Kane's header from a corner set us on our way at OT. Foyth's goal at CP came from Kane winning a header from an outswinging corner. QED.

Can you imagine the nuclear meltdown on here if it was Sissoko making that same mistake several times a game for what two seasons now?

Or it could be the ridiculous amount of internationals arrange so soon after the World Cup, I don't believe Poch gambles with the players and his selections will always be wrong in cup games as he is expected to win with weaker teams, some of the players now missing were easied back.

Barcelona this season and Leicester(home) last season are some of the long range goals Lloris let in.

You mean the worldie strike from Rakatic that NO goalkeeper would save?
Just checking of do you mean Firmino when he wasn’t actually in goal because of his earlier error ?

Innenachos was a rocket too

Their not mistakes their great goals and no keeper saves them

You mean the worldie strike from Rakatic that NO goalkeeper would save?
Just checking of do you mean Firmino when he wasn’t actually in goal because of his earlier error ?

Innenachos was a rocket too

Their not mistakes their great goals and no keeper saves them

Gomes used to pull them out of the air like picking cherries.

Not sure if anyonr had said about it but the touch pass he done in the second half that set up a crossing opportunity was simply magical. Not sure if it was meant or was just a bad touch but it was magical.

And then throw them into his own net.
Usually would dribble down his arm, through his hands, then trickle through his legs and just over the line. Without enough power to even reach the back of the net.

So fudgein frustrating!!!

i love 1-0 wins, i'm old school and its how top teams win on the road, and i don't care about chances they had/didnt have zaha, icing on the cake was the boy foyth getting the winner, the confidence boost for him is immeasurable.

Back