• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Spurs v Inter

I’m there taking my 6 year old who is very excited and looking forward to wearing his new kit. I’ve worked out if I wear my 81 shirt our respective shirts will have the same age difference as us! He’s been to an england game and the legends game (he’s still disappointed we lost :D) before and is developing an encyclopaedic knowledge on all this Spurs!!

I wouldn’t usually bother with friendlies as a ST holder but think it will be good for the young ones to get the match day experience without any hostility and the place should be buzzing as there will be a few more there by virtue of the attraction of the new stadium.

I do not understand how we can almost double our capacity and be expected to travel to and from the game with no trains to white hart lane. Its a fudging joke tbh.

Be interesting to see if they’d changed anything internally I’m in the lower park lane and it always seemed ridiculously busy in the concourses.

Same with me MK

Taking my 10 year old to her first game at the new stadium, she was very excited when I told her this morning

Yeh will defo be leaving the game a bit before the end to try and avoid the massive queues at Northumberland Park or will walk to Tottenham Hale with her (she really hates walking though)

Same with me MK

Taking my 10 year old to her first game at the new stadium, she was very excited when I told her this morning

Yeh will defo be leaving the game a bit before the end to try and avoid the massive queues at Northumberland Park or will walk to Tottenham Hale with her (she really hates walking though)
You did well to keep that a secret! I mean to dot r same with the kit but I couldn’t wait longer than a couple of hours after I’d bought it!
What part of the ground are you in? I’m going to see if we can get a bus from seven sisters but tempted to try Tottenham Hale on the way back.

EBIIaFsWwAAwkwg

My first visit to the rebuild today, and my sons first ever.

Very impressed so far, the shop was expectedly rammed, queues moved very quickly though, quick and easy entry to the ground, food and beer served quickly (contactless payment only was a great idea) and the view from the top tier is great.

My son is loving it, sat here in full kit and new Kane cap, a far cry from my first game, Carrow Road in the tinkling rain for a 0-0.

Back