• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs v Aston Villa ***

I'll take the short gap to the European game. I would imagine that Poch is overjoyed to have had an eight day break since the last game to help niggles heal and to do some work on the training ground.

I agree, its just the same old moaning about the number and timing of games we have to play. Its something that we have to do to be a top team and the constant moaning is a waste of time. I bet there are some Villa fans bitching about having to play us when they had to play mid-week and we did not.

Moan, moan, moan, blah, blah, blah.

its a headless villa at home, with ample rest. must expect a convincing win, nothing less.
Ali and Dier and Dembele standing by if we lead and need to protect it.

The is one problem with this, I shall be at the game Monday and I do not have great form this season,
I'm in the same boat. Hoping for a convincing win, but wouldn't be at all surprised if they score a wonder goal or 2....to make it an edgy 3-2 to us :)

I agree, its just the same old moaning about the number and timing of games we have to play. Its something that we have to do to be a top team and the constant moaning is a waste of time. I bet there are some Villa fans bitching about having to play us when they had to play mid-week and we did not.

Moan, moan, moan, blah, blah, blah.

Complaining Villa fans??? Whatever next...

The is one problem with this, I shall be at the game Monday and I do not have great form this season,
I'm in the same boat. Hoping for a convincing win, but wouldn't be at all surprised if they score a wonder goal or 2....to make it an edgy 3-2 to us :)

Dude, if we don't win I am gonna hunt you down

Must win, considering our next few fixtures. The pressure is also on given Villa run of defeats; real test of the squad imv..

New boss syndrome again. We'd have beaten Liverpool if ladyboy was still in charge, IMO, and no doubt Garde will give a Martin Luther King-esque speech tomorrow despite not being in charge.

Must win.

We have a completely different team in terms of cohesion, consistency, and mentality. You really can't compare last season to this one.

Point is we were overwhelming odds-on to win. They had not won at WHL since 2008 and - as now - they were in one of the relegation spots. They even had a relatively new manager, a certain Tottenham reject.

I can hardly bear to watch.

I would normally be pessimistic about this sort of game but I just can't see Villa troubling us, famous last words of course, 4-0

New boss syndrome again. We'd have beaten Liverpool if ladyboy was still in charge, IMO, and no doubt Garde will give a Martin Luther King-esque speech tomorrow despite not being in charge.

Must win.

As long as he does it in French we should be ok.

TEAM NEWS
Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino has no fresh injury worries ahead of the clash with Aston Villa.

Nabil Bentaleb, Alex Pritchard and Nacer Chadli all remain sidelined with ankle injuries, along with Son Heung-min because of a foot problem.

Aston Villa captain Micah Richards has admitted an FA charge of improper conduct after the defeat by Swansea and could be banned ahead of this match.

Joleon Lescott should return from injury after missing out in midweek.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34634659

Back