• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
I shall be at the game in the corporate seats of the 1801 club with a lot of Brighton fans.

More then any match in our history I need a win so as not to be as humiliated as last night.

Any of you lads coming down for the match PM me because I will be heading into town afterwards and it is possible I will need to be with my fellow spurs boys rather then gloating Brighton fans who are cnuts. That said happy to call someone of them close friends.

Team

Lloris
Tangana Sanchez Verts
Sissoko Dier Lamela Rose
Ndombele
Dele
Kane

2-1 to us.

Got reservations here at 8 https://www.latinoamerica.co.uk/

If we lose I will be in the Duke of Wellington by Brighton station.

Brighton play 343 or 352.
Against us it will effectively be 5 at back.
Out full backs will be the free men. It's up to them to create but they'll probably be our worse players on the pitch.

I'd genuinely play Vertonghen and Sissoko there.

Sissy won’t play, but top notch omt!

Why won't Sissy play?

I would go:

.............................Gazza............................

........Toby..............Sanchez............Verts..........

Sissy........................Dier..........................Davies/Sessignon if fit

..............Moura........Pamela/Ndombele.......Son................

.............................Kane.................................

Solidity at the back is a priority. Dier providing extra protection. Allowing our fast full backs to bomb on and provide the width. We have a solid spine in this formation with Lamela/ Ndombele there to provide bullets and Son and Lucas to take them on for pace and fast dribbling. Kane to score the goals. Football is a really simple game if you play to the players strengths.

Just win guys. Let's get that taste out of our mouths.

---------------Lloris-------------
KWP--Alder---Vertonghen--Davies
-------Dier-----Ndombele
Eriksen---Lamela-----Son
------------Kane-----------

Regardless of if we win this the team should be under huge pressure and an unbeaten run from now until Christmas is the only thing thats going to resurrect my faith in this team and management.

I have no idea why so many of you like Sissoko. He is a squad player at best who offers nothing in attack, is not a real defensive player and can get beaten easily. His best asset is effort. That is it. He needs to be dropped.

Poch needs to stop messing around with this failure of a Diamond shape. Why he is persisting with it seems to only be so we can play Son and Kane as a front two. Its helping Son, but its hindering Kane and the rest of the team. Seems we are without a Right back again as Aurier is suspended. Not that I would play him anyway. We need some pace at the back. Sanchez needs to be starting more regularly if he is going to replace one of the two that are off at the end of the season. Dier in to give us some real cover, Ndombele in as a box to box alongside him. Dele back to the position he loves.

Wont happen.

-----------------------Lloris----------------------------

KWP---------Sanchez-------Jan-------------Rose---

------------------Dier----Ndombele------------------

Lamela--------------Dele--------------------Son----

---------------------------Kane-------------------------

-----------------------Lloris---------------------------

Sissoko------Sanchez------Foyth-------Sessegnon

------------------Dier----Ndombele------------------

Lucas-------———---Lamela--------------------Son

-------------------------Kane-----------------------

No knee jerking or spacegoating from me. :cool:

Just win guys. Let's get that taste out of our mouths.

---------------Lloris-------------
KWP--Alder---Vertonghen--Davies
-------Dier-----Ndombele
Eriksen---Lamela-----Son
------------Kane-----------

I like that starting 11... Just wish Poch did.

Back