• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Norwich City Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

Strange game, we got given a soft pen and they were denied one. They scored 2 offside goals. They went very close. Yet we pummelled them first half. Overall a good display, but when Norwich went for it we were extremely stretched, which the 3-0 scoreline doesn't reflect

Always happens to any team
No one can keep on the momentum we had for 90 minutes and when a team so chasing it like they were they had nothing to lose

Above Arse! Nice

Man C to beat Leicester on Sat now please

A draw would be good & if we beat Watford we'll be 2nd.

Then beat City on the 14th, Leicester draw or lose to Arse and we'll be top!

(In reality 3 points on Sat and a draw against City would be good too!)

This team is the real deal

Away games midweek after a cup game are never easy

We should be even more comfortable and we're playing so smartly

We remind me of Atletico a few years ago

Our performances never let up. Even Arsenal fans seem to be in silence now when it comes to how good we are. Dropped one a text to enjoy the change in league positions & their only banter about 4th was that they usually enjoy it. When I said that we would finish 3rd or higher..he had nothing!

Strange game, we got given a soft pen and they were denied one. They scored 2 offside goals. They went very close. Yet we pummelled them first half. Overall a good display, but when Norwich went for it we were extremely stretched, which the 3-0 scoreline doesn't reflect

I thought that overall we completely deserved a 3-0 win. First half we should have been out of sight.
Second half, first 20 minutes they put us under a bit of pressure yes, lots of pressure on the ref, Naismith header went close, one good ball that Lloris had to punch... but other than that? fudge all, Hugo's barely had to make a save, and Kane hit the post also.

Toby for me has been instrumental this season. Like Alli, except at the back. Fantastic signings that have made us such a solid side.

Wimmer has done well, Trippier for Walker - lotsa, lotsa good signs ! Kane keeps on scoring, Son work rate, Lamela work rate, Dembele so strong and calm in the middle, Dier so neat and strong too. We can go and on and on ...

A draw would be good & if we beat Watford we'll be 2nd.

Then beat City on the 14th, Leicester draw or lose to Arse and we'll be top!

(In reality 3 points on Sat and a draw against City would be good too!)

This is a nutshell. Then if we win 2nd spot and 3 off the top going into Super Sunday. City win would be a close 2nd though.

Back