• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Can we get back to the game now, please!

OK. Your turn

636x358_3453099510600284945.jpg

Keep going Milo, but you're just proving my point. All these players
That wasn't what you said but are you talking about this kind of thing?

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/stor...en-hazard-is-labelled-a-diver-chelsea?src=com
No - the media talking about a specific player being a diver because of consistently doing so and not just an article on a player doing a single dive in one game - not his own manager calling him out. That being said I wish Poch would do that to Dele.....

Youre finding articles relating to a specific dive - that can happen to any player. An article about a player being a diver in general because he's been done for it three times is a very different thing....

Alli is a target for hacks and social media warriors because he is perceived as a flash young wealthy dingdonghead. Never mind whether he IS, that is the rep he has got. The one thing I felt he had to get under control, and still does have to sometimes, are cynical challenges (the one on DeBruyne was shocking). Other than that, he is a target.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back