• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

I don't get it. Are they saying people who are not members or season ticket holders are more likely to cause trouble? I'd argue you'd have more die hard, fanatical, Arse hating supporters among those who attend regularly.

I don't think the 10.000 or so tourists/casual fans are the ones to worry about.
Isn’t it to do with away fans getting tickets in home areas?

----------------Lloris----------
----TBA----Davinson----JVT
Trips----------------------Rose
------Wanyama-----Dembele
Eriksen---Kane---Dele

We have Dele who has form for diving, and Poch who a day or so after the Liverpool game did little to discourage diving. Im seeing more and more comments on us being divers, and we've bought it on ourselves - its not purely coincidence.....

We are doing exactly the same as the other top teams. We are just currently centre of attention because we had two penalties against Liverpool, Dele was booked for diving and their manager is ungracious. It will blow over.

We are doing exactly the same as the other top teams. We are just currently centre of attention because we had two penalties against Liverpool, Dele was booked for diving and their manager is ungracious. It will blow over.
If only that was the case. Dele was known for diving well before the Liverpool game....

If only that was the case. Dele was known for diving well before the Liverpool game....

Like I said, we are doing exactly the same as the other teams competing for a top four place. Dele's biggest crime is that he is not very good at it.

Like I said, we are doing exactly the same as the other teams competing for a top four place. Dele's biggest crime is that he is not very good at it.
No Im well aware Dele isnt the only diver out there:D But the fact our manager openly comes out and almost endorses it as opposed to condemn it has left us wide open. I blame him for not discouraging it, or at least doing so publicly more than I do Dele....

And so is Hazard, Willian, Alonso, Aguero, Sterling, Sane, Rashford, Martial, Salah, Firmino, lalana etc. Etc.
You are stretching it there mate. Dele is mentioned far more than any of those - Seriously, please find any substantial article on the majority of them, you easily can on Dele....

No Im well aware Dele isnt the only diver out there:D But the fact our manager openly comes out and almost endorses it as opposed to condemn it has left us wide open. I blame him for not discouraging it, or at least doing so publicly more than I do Dele....

His only crime is being open. All of the other managers encourage it too.

Back