• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

The Chelski attendance was in large part due to late publication of the ticketing arrangements.

IIRC there was no numerical limit, just manner of sale.

In the end, you've either got yourself organised or watch on gogglebox

The Chelski attendance was in large part due to late publication of the ticketing arrangements.

IIRC there was no numerical limit, just manner of sale.

In the end, you've either got yourself organised or watch on gogglebox

A large number of seats were covered up during the game.

Also, I think you had to have been a member or have previously purchased tickets for WHL games, to purchase the latter batches of released tickets.

I hear French oap is trying to get into the refs head that our players will be diving, nice to get your excuses in early.

Classless whining and just shows he's scared of us. I felt Pochettino should have given a more robust rebuttal in his PC though.

Thanks - okay so chelsea would have gone on retricted general sale but my point was that even with that restriction we'd surely still come close to selling out against chelsea at home, suggesting another issue which appears to have been answered by another poster stating the late release of ticketing details for the game as why.

So with all that mind I'd still expect the goon game to be close to a sell out despite the restricted general sale. Although not helped by the absurd kick off time!

Thanks - okay so chelsea would have gone on retricted general sale but my point was that even with that restriction we'd surely still come close to selling out against chelsea at home, suggesting another issue which appears to have been answered by another poster stating the late release of ticketing details for the game as why.

So with all that mind I'd still expect the goon game to be close to a sell out despite the restricted general sale. Although not helped by the absurd kick off time!

Hence why I think 85000

United was 83k and that was midweek

HL
TA DS JV
KT VW MD BD
CE HMS
HK

Yes, I know 4-3-2-1 is more likely, and that Alli had far fewer minutes than Son against Newport, and that Toby and Vic may not be fully recovered. So it's very unlikely that Poch agrees. I'd still like to see this, though, if possible.

I don't get it. Are they saying people who are not members or season ticket holders are more likely to cause trouble? I'd argue you'd have more die hard, fanatical, Arse hating supporters among those who attend regularly.

I don't think the 10.000 or so tourists/casual fans are the ones to worry about.

There is a greater risk of people who are banned getting a ticket if they go on general sale.

I don't get it. Are they saying people who are not members or season ticket holders are more likely to cause trouble? I'd argue you'd have more die hard, fanatical, Arse hating supporters among those who attend regularly.

I don't think the 10.000 or so tourists/casual fans are the ones to worry about.

I assume it’s more about having their fans in our sections

quantity-over-quality.jpg
latest

giphy.gif

Pleasingly, it is very hard to pick our team for tomorrow as there are no injuries and we have great strength in depth...

Lloris, Toby(if totally match fit), Verts, Eriksen and Harry must start... Son probably, given the way he has played recently but the other 5 places are probably dependent on the formation and tactics Poch wants to use...

Amazing really.... COYS..

Back