• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich***

Our bench will be a strong bench.

images

Arsenal have an excellent attacking threat but fall apart behind that. In a way, they are similar to Liverpool. We need to make sure that this weekend we do not make silly passes and basic defensive errors. Then we have the attacking threat to punish them. They are a better team than last season and with improved team spirit now that Sanchez has left. I’d like to think the match will be easy but it won’t be. We need to start well, and then we have a good chance. But always be alert, always fight for the ball and be clinical with our chances.

The press dont seem to have done Wengers job for him by telling the world how much better than them we are in the build up to this game - which is a bonus

In all seriousness. Having a fully fit squad is exciting because our bench will be interestingly packed with WEAPONS

----------------Lloris----------------
Aurier---Toby-------Verts---Davies
-----Wanyama------Dembele------
-----Eriksen----Alli------Son-------
----------------Kane-----------------

Subs: Vorm, Sanchez, Trippier, Rose, Dier, Lamela, Llorente

Notable absentees - Sissoko, Moura (for now)

We don’t
Think we have 85000 instead of the 90000 full cap
They get 3000

Just checked and we get 90000 abd they get 3 of those. But only season ticket holders and members can buy them

Do we know this for certain because there was some chatter on the stadium thread at ssc that it would be a restricted capacity at around 70k. Due to something about the council and the risk profile of the game.

The poster said the chelsea game was the same. That would explain the relatively low attendance at that game of about 74k. I know they'd have been on restricted general sale but I still can't believe we wouldn't have got a bigger crowd despite that for that game, which suggests some other restriction was in place and likely in place for Saturday too.

We can't work this out by going on the stadium block picture when buying tickets as closed blocks would just show as sold out.

Would be good to know for sure before getting in the ground and having a look!

Last edited:
Do we know this for certain because there was some chatter on the stadium thread at ssc that it would be a restricted capacity at around 70k. Due to something about the council and the risk profile of the game.

The poster said the chelsea game was the same. That would explain the relatively low attendance at that game of about 74k. I know they'd have been on restricted general sale but I still can't believe we wouldn't have got a bigger crowd despite that for that game, which suggests some other restriction was in place and likely in place for Saturday too.

We can't work this out by going on the stadium block picture when buying tickets as closed blocks would just show as sold out.

Would be good to know for sure before getting in the ground and having a look!

Yes mate

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...enham-Wembley-Q-Spurs-play-Chelsea-first.html

Back