• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Dycheball***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everybody dance now!

The return of Kane will surely lift the team. But he should only play if fully fit. We have a good record against Burnley, winning 5 and drawing 2 of our last 7 league matches against them. We need to make use of that record to continue our winning run. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a comfortable win to stay in the league title race.

Last edited:
--------------------lloris
----------toby----sanchez---vert
aurier---sissoko----winks----eriksen----rose
-----------------kane------son

If Kane isn't ready, start Moura. If Rose isn't fit, play Jan there and put Foyth in the back 3.

We will crush Burnley, we'll win by 3 or 4 goals.

--------------------lloris
----------toby----sanchez---vert
aurier---sissoko----winks----eriksen----rose
-----------------kane------son

If Kane isn't ready, start Moura. If Rose isn't fit, play Jan there and put Foyth in the back 3.

We will crush Burnley, we'll win by 3 or 4 goals.

Brave prediction, I’d take any sort of win. But my glass always seems to be half empty before games...need to get myself one of them winning mentalities.

COYS

I've not been to Burnley for 20 years but when I was last there it hadn't changed since I first went in 1962, it seemed trapped in a time bubble. I would still expect to see blokes with da haircuts and jeans with turnups and girls with beehive hairdos.

Everybody dance now!

tenor.gif

Kane starts.

Lloris

Aurier

Toby
Foyth
Verts
Rose

Winks
Sissoko

Eriksen
Son

Kane

Gazza, Davies, KWP, Wanyama, Lamela, Lucas, Llorente on the bench.

Good team, good bench. Looking forward to this.

Yes - Sanchez not on the bench either but two full-backs are. Could just be that Poch is thinking ahead to Cheatski and Arse in very quick succession, and then Dortmund straight after, so is just managing the squad

He’s quite clearly fallen out with all 3 and the sky is going to fall in.

Back