• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Dycheball***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alekaras

The ITK of IDK
OK, so nobody has created one and it's 20 hours before kickoff. I think the 10-day break has made you all lose your mental edge.

We'll beat them, question is who will play. Methinks:

Hugo
Tripps - Toby - JuantheMan - Harley - Bert
Winks - Dier
Eriksen - Sonny
Spanish Lamppost​

We'll need some guile on the flanks, which is why I'm putting Bert there. On the other hand we might play with two CBs and Kane in the starting lineup.

But what the fvck do I know...

I'd personally play 4-2-3-1 tomorrow, though I expect Poch to play 3 at the back with Sissoko in place of Moura in my team below

-------------------------Lloris--------------------------

--Trippier--Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose---

-------------------Dier-------Winks--------------------

--------Moura--------Eriksen-------Lamela----------

--------------------------Son----------------------------

subs: Gazzaniga, Foyth, Aurier, Wanyama, Sissoko, Llorente, Kane

JMP_Bristol_Rovers_v_WBA_NB058JPG.jpg

OK, so nobody has created one and it's 20 hours before kickoff. I think the 10-day break has made you all lose your mental edge.

We'll beat them, question is who will play. Methinks:

Hugo
Tripps - Toby - JuantheMan - Harley - Bert
Winks - Dier
Eriksen - Sonny
Spanish Lamppost​

We'll need some guile on the flanks, which is why I'm putting Bert there. On the other hand we might play with two CBs and Kane in the starting lineup.

But what the fvck do I know...
You just want a change of avatar.

I hope our boys take the game more seriously than us GGers.

On the day of the game, and still on the first page of the OMT. WTF!!!!! Seriously bad ju ju. Hope Ade isn't about.

We need to win. Unbelievably, if we do, and United beat Pool, the title is in our own hands. Don't think that even happened in the Leicester season.

Not sure if the long breaks are good for us. it might help the injured players to recover but we tend to get complacent and lazy after long breaks. Let's see how we turn up in this match. We have won our last 4 league matches. We have to continue winning to stay in the league title race. But Burnley won't make it easy for us. We needed an injury time goal from Eriksen to beat them 1-0 at home earlier in the season. It is going to be another tough match. Burnley are unbeaten in their last 7 league matches. They will be full of confidence. We have to lift our game to beat them.

It will be great if Kane can return against Burnley. But not sure if he will be fully fit for this match. Maybe he can start against Chelsea on Wednesday. But if Kane does start against Burnley, hope he can score a goal or two. We did well without Kane by winning all our 4 league matches. They were not really convincing performances but we managed to win all those matches by being clinical in front of goal. We will need to make use of our chances against Burnley as well. Son has scored 4 goals in 4 matches since returning from the Asia Cup. We will need him to continue his goal scoring run. It will be a pity if Llorente has to drop out for Kane. Llorente was in good goal scoring form since Kane got injured. Hope he can come on later in the match as needed. We also need others like Eriksen, Moura and Lamela to lift their game and help us win this match.

Our options seems limited in midfield. Sissoko and Winks seems like our first choice midfield combination now. Others like Wanyama and Dier don't look fully fit or in good form nowadays. Sissoko and Winks have done really well this season but they can improve further. Want to see Sissoko and WInks being more commanding and ruthless in midfield. Other teams have over run our midfield in recent matches. Sissoko and Winks need to concentrate more on dominating the midfield instead of joining the attack all the time.

Our defence did well to keep the clean sheet against Dortmund in the CL. But we have not kept many clean sheets in the league this season. Hope Lloris, Alderweireld and Vertonghen will be at their best to stop Burnley. Still not convinced of Sanchez or Foyth as they tend to make mistakes under pressure. But hope they will have error-free match if get involved. With due respect to Burnley, it will be disappointing if we don't keep the clean sheet in this match.

We have 3 tough matches against Chelsea, Arsenal and Dortmund after this. So, it is important for us to get a convincing win over Burnley. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Burnley and stay in the league title race.

I hope our boys take the game more seriously than us GGers.

On the day of the game, and still on the first page of the OMT. WTF!!!!! Seriously bad ju ju. Hope Ade isn't about.

We need to win. Unbelievably, if we do, and United beat Pool, the title is in our own hands. Don't think that even happened in the Leicester season.

Surely for the first few games of any season, the title is in every team's hands

Lloris
Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies
Sissoko, Winks
Son, Eriksen, Lamela
Kane

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Trippier, Wanyama, Dier, Lucas, Llorente

I attended our away game up there last season, was sat amongst the home fans, feared for my life and had to restrain myself every time Harry scored.

I'm predicting a similar scoreline. Kane may well start.. I reckon 3-1 win. Son x 2, Kane.

COYS!

Back