• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Big Oil

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We often think so but it depends on the meteorology of the players. We have the ability but the meteorology is my concern.

Oh totally agree, I don't expect much from this group after the disappointment of a season so far, but with Eriksen and Rose gone, hopefully some of the malaise surrounding the squad has been lifted.

I kinda hope Bergwijn starts and we just go balls to the wall from the off. Just go at them and try and catch them off guard.

---------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Aurier Alderweireld Sanchez Tanganga
-------Ndombele----Dier----Lo Celso---------
--Lamela------------ Son----------- Bergwijn--

We seem to play better against better teams. Personally want us to show a strong spine and settled way of playing. Look like a team with shape and composure.

Son as the CF with Moura and Alli rotating. Ndombele and LoCelso and probably 5 at the back. Aurier as a false FB.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We seem to play better against better teams. Personally want us to show a strong spine and settled way of playing. Look like a team with shape and composure.

Son as the CF with Moura and Alli rotating. Ndombele and LoCelso and probably 5 at the back. Aurier as a false FB.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We haven't scored against Liverpool, Chelsea or man utd.

Oh totally agree, I don't expect much from this group after the disappointment of a season so far, but with Eriksen and Rose gone, hopefully some of the malaise surrounding the squad has been lifted.

I kinda hope Bergwijn starts and we just go balls to the wall from the off. Just go at them and try and catch them off guard.

---------------------------Lloris-------------------------
Aurier Alderweireld Sanchez Tanganga
-------Ndombele----Dier----Lo Celso---------
--Lamela------------ Son----------- Bergwijn--

Agree with the sentiment...but not the team. His form has been inconsistent but I’d have to find a place for Dele.

With no Kane and too much pressure on Son and Moura, the odds are not exactly stacked in our favor. But I think we will draw.

I'll wait and see tbh, to my eyes there's been precious little to encourage hope.
Not that I'm surprised, there's been a lot of changes and I wouldn't expect a quick change in performance until this has settled down.
Patience and hope, its what being a spurs supporter is all about.

It is hard to get motivated for this match. Our performances have been very poor this season that we have struggled against all the teams. To make it worse, we have a poor record against the big teams. We have not beaten any of the top 6 teams for more than one year now since beating Chelsea in November 2018. Embarassingly for us, Aston Villa and Spurs are the only teams yet to beat any of the traditional top 6 teams so far this season. It is upto Mourinho to use all his experience to try to get a result against Emirates Marketing Project.

Our attack have not been good this season. With Kane out injured until April, it is going to be even tough against teams like Emirates Marketing Project. Son, Alli, Moura, Lo Celso and Lamela have to be at their best against Emirates Marketing Project. Mourinho needs to sort out Son, Alli and Moura who have been out of sorts lately. Son has scored in his last 2 matches but he was poor in those matches. Surely, Lamela has to start this match. His work rate and creativity will be very useful against big teams like Emirates Marketing Project. After all, Lamela has done well against Emirates Marketing Project in the past. It remains to be seen if our new players Fernandes and Bergwijn will be involved in this match.

This match will be won or lost in midfield. Our options seems very limited in midfield. Wish Ndombele will be fit to start this match. Without him and Sissoko, we are going to face problems stopping Emirates Marketing Project. Dier and Winks are too error-prone to be involved in this match. But somehow feel Winks will be involved since we don't have many other options. If he does play, hope Winks will have a error-free performance.

You have to be worried about our defence. Our defence have been error-prone this season. We cannot seem to stop other teams scoring against us recently. We will need all the luck we can get to stop Emirates Marketing Project scoring in this match. Lloris, Alderweireld and Vertonghen need to be at their best to stop Emirates Marketing Project. We need to look out for long range shots as Emirates Marketing Project have players who can score long range goals.

This is going to be a tense match. Emirates Marketing Project will cause us all kinds of problems. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to put up a good performance and get a positive result in this match.

Everybody dance now!

This is going to be a tough match. We have not beaten Emirates Marketing Project in the league for 3 years now. But we did beat Emirates Marketing Project in the CL semi final first leg at home last season. We need to use that win to inspire us in this match. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and then go for more goals to kill the game off. Let's hope we will do enough to get that badly needed win to help us move up the league table.

looking forward to this ..hope we play a tight game marking wise and up our skill level ...well you can
allways hope...
CoySpurs…...…...……......…….

Big call dropping Toby & Jan[/QUOT]
like the avatar....;)...you know...them on the extreme left[ never give up do they?just listen to them on the beeb ITV talkradio you name it..woops no politics allowed ..they just cant wait for a wobble in the economy and they will be on us..lol.:eek:

Mike Dean is ref so we may as well pack up and not bother

Scary how influenced a ref can be by a hit of social media from teams beneath us

Back