• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs vs Big Oil

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Eric Dier's goal would have stood surely, because play had moved on? If that would be offside these days, football is completely daft.

Eric Dier's goal would have stood surely, because play had moved on? If that would be offside these days, football is completely daft.
To me that is the same phase of play, because all the attackers and defenders had piled in on the goal area, obstructing the keeper's view and preparation. Why else would a scuffer from 30 yards roll in the corner?

United seem to be able to beat them whilst hardly having a shot. So I hope we can do the same.

ill hope for a 2-1 win. We never keep a clean sheet.

Lloris
Tanganga, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Sessegnon
Ndombele, Gedson
Lucas, Lo Celso, Bergwijn
Son

Gazzaniga, Vertonghen, Dier, Winks, Dele, Lamela, Parrott

I'd take that with three changes (you don't even have Aurier on bench?)

Lamela instead of Lucas for 60 odd minutes, bring Lucas in later.
Don't think Sessegnon is good enough as LB especially behind a player who hasn't played in PL, Jan or Tangaga there
Aurier is still our best RB option

Lloris
Aurier Sanchez Toby Tanganga
WInks Ndombele
Lo Celso Dele Son
Moura

Subs: Gazza, Vertonghen, Dier, Sessegnon, Gedson, Bergwijn, Lamela

Would prefer Son or Dele up top but doubt its what we will see

Hugo
Aurier. Sanchez. Toby. Tangana
Ndombele. Lo celso. Fernandes
Moura. Dele. Son

is what I would start with but don’t think we’ll see it.

I'm puzzled by people picking Lo Celso further forward. I think that he's been excellent in CM and has helped us look more settled there.
I think you’re right... he has helped in the transition and our build up out from defence is so much better in the last few games. min my lineup, I’d expect more of a midfield 3 with Lo Celso right sided. He really has been excellent. That trio should really help our transitions... now for some cutting edge up top. Really excited by Bergwijn.

I think our future is a trio of Ndombele, Gedson and Lo Celso in midfield.

I'd like to see what Winks can do and think that he's a better option than Gedson right now. I think that we'll see Dele in there a fair bit between now and the end of the season too.

A midfield of Lo Celso, Winks and Ndombele is gonna be pretty good for us offensively. Maybe leaves us lacking defensively but who cares. Let's score goals.

A midfield of Lo Celso, Winks and Ndombele is gonna be pretty good for us offensively. Maybe leaves us lacking defensively but who cares. Let's score goals.
That's why I want Gedson instead of Winks. Looks stronger, takes up good defensive positions, AND brings runs into the box.

There is a nice seat for sale on the TE, block 252, row 45

You also would get to sit next to me if you brought it too !!!

I would go with three at the back to help cover their pretty patterns around the box that always lead to them getting tap in goals. That is how sterling scores about 50% of what he gets.

Three in midfield to as to have another between the lines but also players that can counter. Pace in attack for their high line and to exploit that if they do not do their midfield fouling to defend the counters.

-----------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

----------Sanchez---------Toby---------Tanganga-------------
Aurier-----------------------------------------------------Sessengon
------------------N'Dombele----Fernandes-------------------------
------------------------------Lo Celso--------------------------------
----------------------Dele--------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Son------------------------------

The Three in midfield can all cover and have the ability to get back. Dele to link up the play, so for the pace over the top. Its a bit too early for Bergwijn but he can come on from the bench. Moura dropped as he looks
pretty bang average up to and he could also come on later.

Back