• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Mighty Spurs v South Coast Big Club FA Cup 4th Round Replay

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m so perplexed and confused at the moment, our players are baffling me.

I feel like a young teenager again devoid of confidence in how to woo the opposite sex, frightened I’ll never lose my virginity, coming out in spots and cold sweat when a girl I like wants to talk to me...this is how our fricking squad are making me feel.

This is in effect how are players are playing, unsure about their identity, reaction rather than being proactive.

confidence not arrogance is what our boys need.

we’re through, but being outplayed by Southampton was a hard watch.

We have a tough first two week of March now;

Sun 1st: Wolves (h)
Midweek: Norwich (h)
Sat Burnley (a)
Tues: Leipzig (a)
Sun: Utd (h)

It is, but I know a few PL sides that wouldnt mind the headache of having to play a Last 16 match in the CL and the FA Cup. Nice problem to have

@milo. Moura and Son. Sure they both seemed to have lost their touch early on but all through it they just kept on going, showing immense heart.

And as the game progressed the more threatening they looked, until eventually both got their rewards and turned the game.

Looking ahead to scheduling of both Spurs and Norwich, there seems to be a two-day rest advantage for Norwich before they play us, which is currently being indicated as on Wednesday, March 4. They play their weekend league match at home to Leicester on Friday. We host Wolves on Sunday.

Aurier, Dele, Gedson, Lloris, Moura, Sessegnon, Son, Winks. Anyone else?

@milo. Moura and Son. Sure they both seemed to have lost their touch early on but all through it they just kept on going, showing immense heart.

And as the game progressed the more threatening they looked, until eventually both got their rewards and turned the game.
Oops, just seen your post above.

We are being totally out-muscled, out-passed, out-pressed, out-run, out-tactic-ed, out-xG-ed and outplayed all over the park.

But this is football.so anything can happen. We can still either win it or get through somehow.
This. Like that time you tinkled a full bladder of tinkle into your trousers, but found 20p on the floor.

Back