• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** LEICESTER CITY Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Haha @ this guy.

To be honest I'm glad we went for it second half, I'd much rather take a hammering than pathetically sit on the edge of the box and limp to a 1 or 2 goal defeat.

You pathetically sat on the edge of the box and limped to 1 goal wins all of last season, you donkey! :D:p
That forum and match thread was a fantastic read. Loved it :)

This win was sweet revenge over Leicester for us losing out on the title race last season. This was our biggest ever away win in PL era and the biggest in the league since beating Millwall 5-0 in 1989 and West Ham 6-1 in 1962. Almost everything went our way in this match, with us scoring from almost all our shots on goal. With Kane scoring 4 goals to become the leading top scorer in the league, the only thing missing from this win was Alli scoring and Eriksen assisting the goals.

Well done to Kane scoring 4 goals and assisting 1 goal and Son for scoring 2 and assisting 1 goal. Credit also to Alli, Lesniak and Davies for assisting the other goals. It was great to see Kane getting the 4 goals to overtake Lukaku in the race for top scorer of the league. Hope Kane will score more goals against Hull in the remaining match. Son also did well to score 2 goals after not scoring in 5 matches before this. Alli did well to assist Son's first goal with a smart lob but other than that, looked too casual. Alli should have scored from the chance he had in the second half but chose to pass to Janssen who was offside. Wish Alli had scored to move closer to 20 league goals for the season.

Our midfield of Wanyama and Dembele didn't have to work hard as Leicester were poor. But was disappointed Eriksen didn't play n this match. Thought Eriksen should have been involved to get more assists to challenge Kevin De Bruyne as the player with the most assists this season. Credit to Lesniak for assisting the goal for Kane but felt Eriksen should have come on instead. With De Bruyne on 16 assists and Eriksen on 13, can't see Eriksen overtaking it now. Sissoko had a decent match, getting involved in 1 or 2 goals but really expected more from him.

Our defence did well for most of the match except for the moment of madness from Lloris. It was disappointing the way we conceded the goal as Leicester didn't look like scoring apart from that. Lloris came too far to challenge the ball and failed to clear it properly. He still had time to return to his goal but he was too slow to position himself well. Others like Alderweireld and Dier were too slow to block the shot as well. This shows we need to concentrate more on defence even when we are winning.

It is great to beat our old league title rival Leicester and set another record which is our biggest away win in the PL era. But despite this win, we still have the least number of away wins among the top 6 teams in the league. Let's hope we will improve our away record to put another strong league title challenge next season.

Love to the manager and the squad, was fantastic to beat this lot. Maybe next season we can serve up similar at that London bowl, wouldn't that be nice.:cool:

Watched the Leicester game a couple of times now and I swear, that in the huddle celebrating Harry's second and our third goal, the other players were saying to Harry, "one more , we get you one more."

Also, loved seeing the debutant Lesniak get congratulated by the other players - well done to Vinny in the clip below (2.53).

One more game it is then, shame its not two but in all honesty, I don't think that us winning a trophy would fill me with that much more pride than I'm feeling at the moment - okay perhaps plenty more but I'm sure you'll know what I mean.:p

Wasn't meant to be. I feel sorry for anybody suffering from male pattern baldness. If I was on his wages I'd have a head transplant if I started going bald.

I only mentioned it because I noticed his hair was a lot thicker at the start of this season than it was last season and that in the ManUre match it was thinning out again, plus the rain had shown up he is also getting a bald patch at the back.

Time to bring the Ralph Coates comb-over back into fashion.

Wasn't meant to be. I feel sorry for anybody suffering from male pattern baldness. If I was on his wages I'd have a head transplant if I started going bald.

I only mentioned it because I noticed his hair was a lot thicker at the start of this season than it was last season and that in the ManUre match it was thinning out again, plus the rain had shown up he is also getting a bald patch at the back.

I think it's a terrible thing, I don't know why so many young men have a problem with losing their hair, was rare when I was in my 20's

WTF? Struggling to understand why anyone would give a monkey's either way. If anything, well you know what they say. ;)

Back