• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** LEICESTER CITY Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

maybe but a player should be able to rely on support from his own fans. He did not determine his price tag but the distaste has been there for him before he even kicked a ball. I didn't think he was dreadful at all. Neither was he a world beater. I totally agree his confidence looks shattered.

Spot on. We talked some big f*cking stuff at the start of our season about backing our players, giving new signings time, showing faith, etcetera. We'd learned from Bobby Soldier's heartfelt appreciation for our support that sometimes the players really do care about the backing they get from the fans. We'd learned from Rose's gentle reminders about the abuse he got when he signed his new deal that sometimes giving players a lot of stick really does hurt them quite a bit, and that what they are isn't always an indicator of what they will become. We'd learned. We'd changed. We'd be more understanding.

Didn't last three weeks once we'd signed Sissoko.

The butt of all the jokes, because he came with a pricetag he could do nothing about and struggled to transition from a playing style pieced together playing for a perpetually sh*te side to one suitable for a team playing at the top of their game, at the top of the Prem, blasting aside every other side with consummate ease and looking immaculate while doing it. The har-har man, brought out for a laugh and a scratch of the head in terms of wondering just how we'd ended up buying him. And constant belittling of the things he did do right, because that's less amusing or dramatic than calling him a failure off the bat.

We are absolute c*nts sometimes. No two ways about it, we definitely are. And at times it makes me cringe, thinking about the 'One of Our Own' chants we lovingly throw at Harry - would they last if he regressed, if he struggled, if he didn't perform to his high level?

Because that's when support counts. That's when giving someone time counts. Not when everything's peachy - then, it's nearly worthless by comparison.

This is not just about Sissoko, incidentally - it was also building up for Janssen, but he finally got that scoring monkey off his back last month and it eased off a bit.

Very good from us. Could have been 10 in the end.

Lovely from Harry, delighted for him. Might have to put a couple past Hull though.

I just got home and finished watching the game having not known the score.
How delightful, and so satisfying having had that childish hope we could destroy Leicester earlier.

To provide some balance quite a few Leicester fans were gracious in defeat:

"They were excellent tbf. I think last year was a year too soon for them fortunately; they could well of pipped us with that squad having a years more experience and wanyama rampaging around in their midfield, and this year Chelsea have been outstanding, no doubt they will find another way to not win It next year as well."

"men vs boys, outplayed and outclassed, well done to spurs, tinkled all over us last night"

"I'm okay with losing today's game because spurs showed just how much of a class team they are (like it or not). They play nice football and bang in the goals. You cant hate on that."

"They were class today, we were a shambles at the back without our starters. As bad as it is right now to lose 6-1 at home, we can now get rid of the dross and move on."
(lets be honest, they're all dross :D)

As with any fan base there will always be an element of clamery, but they're not all bad.

"They were excellent tbf. I think last year was a year too soon for them fortunately; they could well of pipped us with that squad having a years more experience and wanyama rampaging around in their midfield, and this year Chelsea have been outstanding, no doubt they will find another way to not win It next year as well."

"men vs boys, outplayed and outclassed, well done to spurs, tinkled all over us last night"

"I'm okay with losing today's game because spurs showed just how much of a class team they are (like it or not). They play nice football and bang in the goals. You cant hate on that."

"They were class today, we were a shambles at the back without our starters. As bad as it is right now to lose 6-1 at home, we can now get rid of the dross and move on."

As with any fan base there will always be an element of clamery, but they're not all bad.

You're right. Justfoxes though, what an weapon that knob'ead is, a legitimate target for ripping.

Fair enough. Their players and many of their fans are still knobheads, though - but not *all* of them. :p If they'd just celebrated their enormous achievement like a decent lot, very few would begrudge them anything - but no, they had to go all Billy Big B*llocks, their players had to take digs at ours and then they all had to end up as cheerleading rentboys for Chelsea when their own hopes of defending the title dissipated into dust.

West Ham Syndrome, to an extent - had to manufacture some sort of rivalry, and tried to do it with us because we're seemingly the most financially-challenged/trophy-deprived of the big clubs that they want to catch. Of course, West Ham winning a title is just a fever dream brought on by too much cheese before bed, so they were jumping off of a firmer base when emulating the Spam lot. But it ends the same way - we usually dismantle them and then move on, one way or another. ;)

Last edited:
Guys

When are the BAFTA's

Because that has to win the Best British Comedy Performance. The last 20 minutes were the funniest thing I have seen on TV all year. My sides are still hurting

I am fudging buzzing today, into work at 7am grabbed some food and re-watched the highlights and sat here listening to The Who blaring out..
So so so glad we smashed those twunts.. :D

"Jamie Vardy, he's won more than you"

:D:D Oh please, stop it

I seemed to have missed Fleetwood winning the FA Cup 9 times, because sure as f#ck Leciester haven't for starters

5 Premier League hat-tricks for Harry Kane in 26 months

15 Premier League hat-tricks by all other Tottenham players combined in 25 years
It's brilliant, but let's not start sucking each others dingdongs over that. Here's some perspective: Ronaldo's got 49 hat-tricks alone.

It's brilliant, but let's not start sucking each others ding dongs over that. Here's some perspective: Ronaldo's got 49 hat-tricks alone.

yes, playing for the best side in a crap league. How many did he score at Manu?

It's brilliant, but let's not start sucking each others ding dongs over that. Here's some perspective: Ronaldo's got 49 hat-tricks alone.

What I posted was a fact. Here's another perspective. You had to use Ronaldo, probably the best player in the world, to counter it. I say that makes Kane's record even more impressive so thanks for that :)

Back