• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT*** LEICESTER CITY Vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

enhanced-842-1416522845-14.jpg.f8b9af18a13736d0cfe1fb028fb655df.jpg.faab5e185bda49f592d08f08246afaf0.jpg

this was on the Foxes forum, lol

Any links to Leicester forums? I could do with a laugh.
foxes talk
Got ban already.
Stated that their win last year is as relevant our Title(s) from yesteryear, and that TONIGHT, we violated them.
They'd found their level and will go down next year, we've wiped milllions off their wantaway assets, steptoe will be at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, ruined their chance of keeping their manager. They are squeezing over there. There are a few decent posters who realise they've been schooled by a far better and bigger club, but most are inbred wannabe Nottingham merchants. Obviously a few HA-HA's too.
I will re-register again, just to continue. Utter joke club, don't hate em, they're actually more laughable than West Ham, can you believe that!

I wonder what odds could I get next season for us finishing in top-4 plus Leicester being relegated? Surely not that big, but it could become a safe several houndred $ bet.

What an incredible win. Credit to Pochettino to get that sort of performance from the players.

Well, nice I suppose. 6-1 to a rampant Spurs side. Four goals for the greatest English striker of his generation.

Thank fcukin Christmas that dronnnne-voiced mmmaaaaarrrrtin tyler and 'Mawrble mouf' Auwllan Smiff were there to pour the cold water of reality on the night's accomplishments.

What a pair of prats. Only time Tyler showed excitement was on Leicester goal. Couldn't have sounded less interested. I almost passed out between syllables. We need this pair in for every game from now on.

He is a big part of our success. When he was out we dropped a few (not that many) points didn't we?

What a team! Alli's energy is relentless and his movement confident. Wanyama's game has come on, he looks so tidy in possession now and a beast out of it. Son has surpassed Lalana imo. Was on here begining of the season, with people telling me Son wasn't as good as Lalana, and true maybe he wasn't then, but he's faster, younger and now seems to be more focused. He's at least as good now. With the 'three old men' anchoring the defence. We have a strong core.

Not really

Drew a couple

We actually missed Toby much more IMO

On Foxestalk a few seem to be going along the lines of 'they may have beat us tonight but they will never win the league'. The thing is I think we will, the difference being that when we do we will continue to challenge unlike them. It's incredible how well we play under Poch's system, it doesn't seem to matter if we are missing one or two players, whoever steps in seems to do a more than able job.

On Foxestalk a few seem to be going along the lines of 'they may have beat us tonight but they will never win the league'. The thing is I think we will, the difference being that when we do we will continue to challenge unlike them. It's incredible how well we play under Poch's system, it doesn't seem to matter if we are missing one or two players, whoever steps in seems to do a more than able job.
They will always have that league win to feel great about. Whatever happens to them that will not go away. But as with all things football, I would rather be a Spurs man whatever comes or goes. And we have been building to this point for a number of years now. When we win the league next season it's going to be so amazing.

No. We need him against Hull. He played fine today.
Did you see the bit where he dummies himself?

Or the bit where he passed to the linesman?

He didn't even get close to fine, he might have been OK at Spurs in the 90s but he stands out as being a long way short of the rest of our team now. That kid from the youth team looked closer to our standard when he came on and it was his first game.

Did you see the bit where he dummies himself?

Or the bit where he passed to the linesman?

He didn't even get close to fine, he might have been OK at Spurs in the 90s but he stands out as being a long way short of the rest of our team now. That kid from the youth team looked closer to our standard when he came on and it was his first game.
No but I saw him make an incisive pass under pressure which took the ball from our half and started a counter attack that ended in one of Kane's goal.

I didn't see him waste possession all night he got the ball moved it quickly. Nothing world beating but he did the job he was asked to do fine. I find it quite distasteful the mob mentality that has grown around a Spurs player even while he still plays for this club.
He was dreadful in the first half and improved in the second. He certainly appears to be perhaps the weakest player in the squad and his confidence looks absolutely shattered. As for mob mentality, if you consider the grief Eriksen got at the start of the season it's not wonder Sissoko gets such a battering from so many quarters on here.

Last edited:
He was dreadful in the first half and improved in the second. He certainly appears to be perhaps the weakest player in the squad and his confidence looks absolutely shattered. As for mob mentality, if you consider the grid Eriksen got at the start of the season it's not wonder Sissoko gets such a battering from so many quarters on here.
maybe but a player should be able to rely on support from his own fans. He did not determine his price tag but the distaste has been there for him before he even kicked a ball. I didn't think he was dreadful at all. Neither was he a world beater. I totally agree his confidence looks shattered.

Back