• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - FK Crvena zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur, CL Group stage, round 4***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is no aggro here. I'm just bored of going back forth with you, yes Poch is perfect and he has bought Lo Celso along perfectly and played him in every minute he was available for. Happy now?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

You cannot even be honest about that. Laughable. No worries.

yes I did the coach thing. At the risk of sounding a bit girly I was a little unsure about going direct to the ground on my own against the official advice (with hindsight it would have been absolutely fine as long as I avoided rip off cabs).
When I got to Student Square to get the tram I bumped into some people I’d met at the airport on the way out. As it was as clear as mud what was happening they decided to get cabs to the coach pick up point at the sports centre. They had a spare place so kindly let me join them. It was all a bit chaotic but it worked and the coach back meddled up being perfect as it dropped us off just round the corner from my hotel.
I did kind of like Belgrade but would like to see it in better weather as it is very much a place for wandering around.

I think a lot of the towns and cities of the old Austro-Hungarian Empire have some lovely areas to see.

It is great to win our first away match of the season ! We badly needed that win ! But really surprised we got this easy win over Red Star away. After the way they beat Liverpool 2-0 at home last seaosn, thought Red Star will make it a tough match for us. Instead, they didn't trouble us much and we could have scored even more goals ! Never thought we would score 9 goals in 2 matches against Red Star without conceding any goals. We cannot get carried away with this easy win as Red Star were poor against us in both the matches.

Credit to Lo Celso, Son and Eriksen for the goals and Alli, Rose and Sessegnon for the assists. Good to see Lo Celso scoring his first ever goal for us. Lo Celso took his goal well after the comedy goal mouth melee during which Kane and Son hit the posts. Son also did well to score 2 goals after his controversial red card and Gomes injury against Everton. Great to see Sessegnon getting his first ever assist for us after replacing Son. Eriksen got a lucky deflection for his goal but hope he will sort himself after this. The only disappointing thing from this match was our main striker Kane not scoring or assisting any goals despite us getting 4 goals. Unfortunately, Kane didn't have his goal scoring boot on in this match.

Our midfield did well in this match even if we were not really tested by Red Star. Ndombele and Sissoko worked hard to co ntrol the midfield. It was Ndombele who started the attack for our crucial second goal. Too bad Ndombele didn't manage to score any goals. Special mention about Skipp who was very fortunate not to get red carded after coming on. It was really stupid of Skipp to go into the tackle like that with us leading 3-0.

Well done to our defence for keeping this clean sheet. We were not really tested by Red Star but we did what we had to do. Was worried to see the error-prone Sanchez, Dier and Foyth starting in defence but they did well for most of the match, especially Dier. Thought Dier played almost a perfect match without much of his usual mistakes.' Credit also to Gazzaniga for pulling off 1 or 2 important saves.

This is our biggest ever away win in CL and the biggest in Europe since beating Dinamo Tbilisi in the Europa League Play-off match in 2014. Our biggest ever away win in Europe was beating Drogheda United 6-0 in the 1984 UEFA Cup Round 1 match. Let's hope we will now go on a winning run in our coming away matches after this. Special mention about Red Star Belgrade. The last time we met Red Star away in Europe, we lost 0-1 in the 1973 UEFA Cup Round 3 match. But Red Star were a much stronger side then. Red Star were the darlings of the world when they shocked the world by winning the 1991 European Cup beating mega rich Marseille on penalties in the Final. It remains as one of the biggest upsets in the history of European Cup/CL. It is a pity Yugoslavia broke up soon after that and Red Star have never been the same since then.

Back