• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - FK Crvena zvezda Vs Tottenham Hotspur, CL Group stage, round 4***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
Opponent: FK Crvena zvezda
Competition: Uefa Champions League
Date: Wednesday 6th November 2019
Where: Rajko Mitic Stadium, Belgrade, Serbia

Well, our league form is crap, but we can still salvage some relevance to our season with a big chance of having something to look forward to in February if we can get a win here.

It seems this team is not as good as Olympiacos on paper, and it might be a crucial blessing for us that Olymoiacos have a double-header vs Bayern AND that they lost their second game in Belgrade, which looked like it was a result of them having a man sent off in the second half when at that point they were winning. If Olympiacos had won that, we'd be in a VERY perilous position imo...not that we are exactly in a great one, unless we win this.
If we win this, we can then sow up qualification with a win at home vs Olympiacos. Yes, ifs, buts, maybe, etc...it's our mantra now, but it is what it is.

I'd hope for:

Gazza

Aurier Sanchez Vertonghen Davies

Sissoko Ndombele Lo Celso

Son Kane Moura

However, i'd expect:

Gazza

Foyth Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose

Winks Sissoko

Alli Eriksen Son

Kane

COYS

Insert your own badgers, Goldblums, Custard Tarts etc if you can be assed, because i can't...

I imagine we won't be seeing Son or Aurier

Gazza

Foyth
Alder
Sanchez
Davies
Winks
Sissoko
Ndombele
Eriksen :(
Alli
Moura

Is what I think we'll get.

I think they’ve maybe gone away now? I’m just getting the usual one at the top which is fine, but the multiple ones all through the pages have gone.

perhaps Scara took pity and turned them off.

Good call, think you're right.... Is this @scaramanga actually admitting he's made a mistake? We do live in the strangest timeline.

..............Gazza...............
Foyth...Sanchez...Jan...Davies
.......Sissoko......NDombele...
Lamela......Lo Celso......Dele
................Kane.............

This will be a mess.

I can see Danny Rose leading the team off after racist chants and the game being abandoned.

If it goes off without that it will be tough. They are brick after and great at home. Liverpool lost there last season.

We will win 5-0, Poch will be carried shoulder high by the cheering Spurs faithful, Danny Rose will turn the racists into ant-racists and Christian Eriksen will score a hat-trick and assist the other two...

(one or more of these things might not happen)

Back