• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Oh well, at least we look good

Some vindication at least... deserves to be posted here:

Tottenham Hotspur steal Arsenal's crown as the Premier LeagueÔÇÖs great entertainers

Arsenal may be breathing down SpursÔÇÖ necks in the table, but it seems Harry RedknappÔÇÖs side have already taken their north London rivalsÔÇÖ crown as English footballÔÇÖs great entertainers.

defoe_2166943b.jpg
White hot lane: Jermain Defoe celebrates another goal with Rafael van der Vaart Photo: ACTION IMAGES

By Chris Bascombe

6:00AM GMT 14 Mar 2012
comments.gif
Comments

A survey of Premier League managers overwhelmingly declared Tottenham Hotspur the most attacking team to watch, as they claimed an emphatic 75 per cent of the vote.

Arsenal, so often considered the most attractive side in the country despite their lack of trophies in the last six years, trailed in third with six per cent, with Manchester United second (12 per cent).

The poll, conducted on behalf of League ManagersÔÇÖ Association sponsors Barclays, quizzed all but four of EnglandÔÇÖs top division managers on which players and adversaries they rated most, and offers an early insight into where the end of season accolades might go.

SwanseaÔÇÖs Brendan Rodgers will be odds on to collect the LMA Manager of the Year award after topping the voting for most impressive manager with 47 per cent.

RodgersÔÇÖ brand of football, allied to a season in which his team look capable of comfortably retaining Premier League status, suggest he is destined for greater things at the top of the English game.

there are some genuinely churlish and miserable feckers on here.

15 out of 20 EPL managers say our team plays great entertaining football (the best in the league,) and we have miserable buggers saying its irrelevant and close the thread?

Whats the problem? I'll bet the thread would have been 20 pages of indignation if we had 15 managers saying we were dogbrick

fudge me, anyone would think someone had just slapped your kid, not told you how beautiful it looked.

I think I agree about Brendon Rodgers (sp?) too. I'm loving what Swansea are doing (even before the City game :D)

so are you saying that the managers of the top flight clubs havent been to Anfield and are just guessing?
seems a bit unlikely

Nope, I'm saying that they're clearly basing their opinion (of Anfield at least) on a myth that has been hanging around like a sweet corn-filled floater for years. Despite the fact that Anfield's atmosphere most closely resembles that of a morgue in all but the first 10minutes of their matches.

I don't think we look the best. In my opiniong City and Swansea play better football, maybe the Arse as well. Our games just look more exciting because we are more open, well at least that is why the managers have voted for us. We look incoherent and seem to lack a gameplan other than lump it to ade or pass it to bale recently.

Back