• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

for me, there were some real jawdropping moments in the uncharted games - the way the games are put together make some of the slightly repetitive duck and cover shooting bits worth it. it's a rarity for me to play through a game in its entirety, but i completed Uncharted, and Uncharted 2. i have Uncharted 3 ready to go, just as soon as i've had my fill of Skyrim...
so awhile yet.

My favourite era of gaming was when I had the Amiga 500

Some amazing games on that system, but my favourites were sensible soccer, cannon fodder & flashback

Now I mainly play FIFA and FM, but do dabble with LA Noir all on PS3

My favourite era of gaming was when I had the Amiga 500

Some amazing games on that system, but my favourites were sensible soccer, cannon fodder & flashback

Now I mainly play FIFA and FM, but do dabble with LA Noir all on PS3

Loved those games!!!

Thanks, guess I'll pull it out one of these days and give it a go. There is too little time in the day unfortunately

Plenty of time in the night though as I've been finding out to my horror. Super tired right now. Been playing Dead Island pretty much non stop. Probably closing in on 40 hours in about 6 days, only halfway through.

I go to bed fairly late bit still need some energy left for the next day. Can't do less than 6.5-7 hours of sleep

Really looking forward to I Am Alive. Have a look at it on youtube, looks excellent

Must admit this game caught my eye when the first trailer came out, GHod knows how long ago that was lol. Saw a pretty basic gameplay vid bout a month ago but not seen anything since. This seems more delayed than Alan Wake!

Looking forward to Syndicate! A remake of the classic but has been moved to FPS and has many similarities to the recent installment of Deus Ex... But alot more colourful lol. Check that out on youtube too

Anyone here running Media Server on a Mac?

Can I connect my PS3 wirelessly via my Time Machine or do I need an actual cable?

Just realised Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is out in less than a month...cant wait

For me this series went slightly downhill after number 2... MGS3 was a decent game but nothing on 1 & 2, I think it tried to do too much. And I only managed to get halfway through MGS4 before I eventually give up on it. Shame I can't get the HD collection on PC tho :(

Started skyrim after finally finishing deus ex (excellent) last week - what an insanely epic game!

I think it sunk in how stupidly huge this game was after I realised I wasted nearly all my time off on it last week, and yet I've explored maybe 5% of it, and of that 5% I've barely scratched the surface in terms of quests, people and places. I was told to travel to another town at one point and I was just sat scrolling through unexplored lands to get to it's map marker for what felt like an age!

The best thing is how easy it is to pick it up and get straight back into the action and mindset - there's very little of oblivions blandness and empty space so everywhere is interesting and memorable and all the quests seem to be in nice easy to digest chucks, loving it!

Started skyrim after finally finishing deus ex (excellent) last week - what an insanely epic game!

I think it sunk in how stupidly huge this game was after I realised I wasted nearly all my time off on it last week, and yet I've explored maybe 5% of it, and of that 5% I've barely scratched the surface in terms of quests, people and places. I was told to travel to another town at one point and I was just sat scrolling through unexplored lands to get to it's map marker for what felt like an age!

The best thing is how easy it is to pick it up and get straight back into the action and mindset - there's very little of oblivions blandness and empty space so everywhere is interesting and memorable and all the quests seem to be in nice easy to digest chucks, loving it!

Completely agree, i love how i can just dive back into after days/weeks away and still know what im doin and even where im up to. I often go back and do a few quests every now and then. it's the only way i can finish a game this huge as i don't get a great deal of time to play.

Im still only level 27 on this game, ibe got friends who are lebel 50+ and im almist jealous that they have the time to play it

for the people who have the new Assassins Creed game, can you tell me why you don't like it?

Not getting good reviews, must be another filler.

I don't dislike the new Creed game, I'm a big fan of the franchise but Revelations is pretty much 100% filler.

What they need to do is go off and have a 2 year break at least and come back with a game changer for the franchise in AC3, yet it will be out later this year it seems, most likely on the same engine but tweaked a bit.

Back