• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

The FIFA 16 Spurs ratings are a joke. Harry Kane is rated 78, behind a 79 rated Adebayor. Danny Rose is rated 77. Chadli is rated as worse than Dembele, who is our second best midfielder after an 83 Eriksen. I think there must be a bunch of Goons working for EA.

Soldado is rated 79.

Getting pro this year anyway. FIFA is pretty much the same . I think the only difference in iFIFA 16 Is turning with the ball seems a bit more responsive.

Reactions: AVB
Soldado is rated 79.

I thought Kane would be at least an 81. I know that Kane has only just come to the scene but his ability is greater than 78!! In fact, given that the ratings are reviewed on a yearly basis, 81 would be too low a reflection of the ability that he showed the World last season. Oh well, EA will just have to cash in on all those people buying packets, in Ultimate Team, in the hope of getting one of the many IF versions of Kane that will be released this season.

Anyone here been playing Rocket League? It's football-esque so I thought people here might be interested, but it's pretty arcade-y and lots of fun, but it can be a bit difficult to master the controls.

Rocket league was a decent little freebie from ps plus I really enjoy it. Good fun if you get 4 mates on one side

anybody on to fallout 4 yet?
still trying to decide between ps4 and xbone.

Take a look at the exclusives and go from there I guess....

I had a XB360 for years, never played a single Halo or Gears of War etc so the jump to PS4 recently was easy, plus I could play the Uncharted games finally and The Last of Us.

Few mates have got Fallout 4, looks good, might leave it a few months, pick it up a bit cheaper and by then all/most of the bugs should be ironed out.

I am thinking of investing back into handhelds, I had a PSP so might just get one for the craic, or should I get a Vita?

I know both are pretty done with now but I miss games on the road

I am thinking of investing back into handhelds, I had a PSP so might just get one for the craic, or should I get a Vita?

I know both are pretty done with now but I miss games on the road

Vita's more up to date than the PSP (marginally), but you're right, they're both largely antiquated systems. Still, Vita's my recommendation (if you're a Nintendo fan, though, you may want to check out the new 3DS that released in 2014 (I think)).

I got an XboxOne recently after a bit of a break from gaming and my GHod how I have missed it.

As much as I love football, I have never been a fan of FIFA or pro evo. I find them too frustrating.
I just started playing UFC which is really difficult but I'm gradually getting there. Anyone else played it?

I got an XboxOne recently after a bit of a break from gaming and my GHod how I have missed it.

As much as I love football, I have never been a fan of FIFA or pro evo. I find them too frustrating.
I just started playing UFC which is really difficult but I'm gradually getting there. Anyone else played it?

I haven't played it in a few years now but I believe it was UFC 09 and UFC 3 that I did play. I found the game very hard and the submissions on the game weren't done very well in my opinion. I found it impossible to do and I used to get knocked out or submitted almost instantly whenever I played online :p A good game but I didn't have the time to fully acclimatise to it.

Vita's more up to date than the PSP (marginally), but you're right, they're both largely antiquated systems. Still, Vita's my recommendation (if you're a Nintendo fan, though, you may want to check out the new 3DS that released in 2014 (I think)).

Cheers, much appreciated

Back