• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

i'll watch any old rubbish on the tube...Grimm is i suppose is pretty average but somehow i enjoy watching it..

American Horror Story is real kitchen sink stuff -- in other words the writers throw everything and the kitchen sink at the storyline. I'm not sure if it has genuine vision or is nonsense. It does fascinate me though and I enjoy it.
Shows I'm looking forward to seeing new seasons of or or catching up with are:
Californication
Game Of Thrones
Homeland
Breaking bad
Community (heard a lot of buzz on this one form the US)
Boss
Boardwalk Empire

I think suits and F&B are similiar - thats just me tho. I find the chick in it - very hot. Not the blondie the other one the paralegal. She is fudgein hot.

Its good tho - both are good. Not sure when F&B second series is gonna show.

Halfway through the pilot, decent so far. And you are right about the paralegal. She is fudging immense, hottest thing I may have ever seen

Seen the first two episodes of The Wire on Sky Atlantic. Impressed so far, there really is a lot of politics and back stabbing involved. One small nitpick, Dominic West's American accent is a bit ropey.

Seen the first two episodes of The Wire on Sky Atlantic. Impressed so far, there really is a lot of politics and back stabbing involved. One small nitpick, Dominic West's American accent is a bit ropey.

It gets better and better.

His accent is very ropey at the start of the show, tones it down a bit as the show continues.

Just seen first episode of season 3 of Archer. Greatest car chase of all time, guest starring Burt Reynolds.

Got bronchitis. Spent the week either in bed or on the sofa. When on the sofa watched Sherlock series 1 + 2 back to back.

fudging hell yeah. What a fudging show.

So good they re-wrote Richies films, back next year after rumours it would be a few years! Pleased about that.

Back