• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Episodes 8 and 9 were some of the best TV I've seen in a while. Anyone who's been close to someone with a condition like that would recognise its accuracy.

On point, absolutely nailed it in those episodes.

As a series I think we’re looking at breaking bad status in terms of awesomeness.
it rarely happens where a show can sustain the high level through multiple seasons.

Roll on season 4.

As a series I think we’re looking at breaking bad status in terms of awesomeness.
it rarely happens where a show can sustain the high level through multiple seasons.

Roll on season 4.
I felt that season two was a little weak by its own very high standards. Still better than most TV though. This latest one stands out.

I wonder if someone with more time than me were to analyse the two shows they'd find some of their popularity based in the escapism that a show about extraordinary people living ordinary lives brings.

Roll on season 4.

Its trying to hard to be breaking bad and it just does not have actors to do it. I would let the daughter lick mu neck and finger my arse though.

Back