• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

Been giving TV a bit of swerve over recent months, but couldn’t turn down S4 of Mr Robot.

S3 was one of the best seasons of TV I’ve ever
seen and S4 has kicked off even stronger!

War of the Worlds is good
Set in the early 1900’s, enjoyed the first episode

Also Treadstone based on the Bourne books

The Morning Show is really quite good.

Saw it had bad reviews so ignored it. Will give it a try in that case...

I tried to watch "SEE" but was confused how humans had been blind for hundreds of years...yet they pluck their eyebrows, style their hair and have colour coordinated clothes. Only lasted 5 minutes so might have to try again.

Enjoyed the 2nd season of Jack Ryan, slightly far fetched in places, in terms of aligning the reluctant action hero character in the movies to the young gung ho version here, but I thought it was really good all the same.

I tried to watch "SEE" but was confused how humans had been blind for hundreds of years...yet they pluck their eyebrows, style their hair and have colour coordinated clothes. Only lasted 5 minutes so might have to try again.

Havent watched it yet, but saw the trailer.

And I wonder, how does a completely blind community determine new born babies can see?

Whole thing just seemed like nonsense so Ill leave that one, maybe revisit if the reviews are positive.

Back