• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I agree she’s not great, she’s improved a bit for me. Danerys is worst for me by a mile. She kills any character she is on screen with. Tyrian is so brick now and has been for seasons. He used to be wonderful.
I think the makers got unlucky with Sansa. She's supposed to be this incredible beauty and she just grew up ugly - nothing you can do when you have to cast so young.

I think Tyrian just steals the show so often that he stands out against a very mediocre cast in terms of acting prowess.

I watch recaps on youtube and Tyrian used to be this ambiguous often shady character, always drunk and whoring. Now he’s just this simpering sheep. I think he’s a good actor generally though the show’s level of acting isn’t great. Lena Headley, Alfie Allen, the actors who play the Hound, Varys, the shady alchemist, Davos and Stannis. They’re all decent. I saw Gwendolyn Christie in something else and she was terrible.

Just watched the first 4 episodes of Fortitude, thought after the first two it MUST speed up but it did not. Do not think i will be watching anymore.

Mortimer and Whitehouse fishing show...! LOVE it. BUT I am in the middle of a huge comedy crush on Bob Mortimer (especially his impressions of Kane/Dele/Dier on his Athletico Mince podcast). And Whitehouse is a yid too.

Back